Quantcast

Transition Expands

RideHard

Monkey
Apr 4, 2005
Transition has released their line of 07 bikes and have introduced 2 new rigs to their lineup not including the bottlerocket! they will rock your sox!! :shock:

The Gran Mal

The Dirtbag

The Bottlerocket

The NEW AND IMPROVED PRESTON BABY

The Covert

The Double

The Vagrant

The Trail or Park

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
I am very happy to see these guys expand like this. All the new bikes look sick, and I'll be surprised if I don't start seeing more Transistion frames around town.

I'm still very content with my 2k5 dirtbag. I had busted a headset in whistler a month ago and I've been riding BMX since then. I finally got enough money together to put a new headset in, and I can't wait to ride this weekend. soooo sick.

Transfer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
Eeek! $1239 for a Preston with DHX Air. It's reasonable, but far more than the previous models! Too bad you can't get it with Romic anymore. ;)

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
like transfer said the prestion is changed and more expensive. also look that most of the line change in small ways as well as the new product. that lot of work for a small company like them! keep it up. to bad i got the older model preston because the new one is the hotness (lower leverage ratio is the key on it)

gmac

Monkey
Apr 6, 2002
I don't want to say rip off Versus. But, the Preston plates would look cool in a raw metal. Nice curves to them.