Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
DVNT said:
any hints?
haha! i snatched it and saved it. i just don't know if it would be appropriate to post it here....

it did involve specific ways in which she has plotted to get back at him. they are all laced with humor but i can see the psycho behind it, oh yes...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
How c'mon now! Now I really want to know!

Terroristic Threats? Bunny Boiling?

I miss 90210!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Perhaps someone else should retain it as well, should one Miss Megan Black mysteriously disappear...:think:

She's got enough stalkers on this site, I wouldn't be surprised.
I blame those potty mouthed, toilet humour canadians.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Speaking of Saddam Hussien...why are the people in the middle east Rodney King Trial style rioting over Arafats death?
???
Where is N8 when ya need him?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Megan Black said:
haha! i snatched it and saved it. i just don't know if it would be appropriate to post it here....

it did involve specific ways in which she has plotted to get back at him. they are all laced with humor but i can see the psycho behind it, oh yes...

damn i missed it. i always miss the good stuff.

P

Pressley

Megan Black said:

As if I haven't been called that before ... it's true, sadly, I can't get a medical license if I'm convicted of a felony :(

I looked into it, vandalism is a misdemeanor, but destruction of property over $250 can be charged as a felony. Too bad, so sad.

Oh and yes, X3 is rolled three times. That is honestly the worst laceration I've ever seen in my life. Her head was literally open and we were suturing everything back together right on top of her skull. It took two of us almost 2 hours working together. I will always wear my seatbelt.

P

Pressley

Toshi, do you know yet what kind of medicine you're interested in? Part of me is still trying to figure it out, let me know if you have any questions about books/boards/residency. ...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Pressley said:
Toshi, do you know yet what kind of medicine you're interested in? Part of me is still trying to figure it out, let me know if you have any questions about books/boards/residency. ...

Endocrinology!!! go into Endocrinology! Metabolism is kinda a cool area to specialize in if you're a doc, that or immunology like an allergist...not much death involved in that kinda stuff...nuthin like oncology...that would be a bummer...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
judging by your comments the other day about you hoping for me to uhhh...what was it...DIE IN A FIRE or something like that, I would say you are beyond....:help:
Wait, was it Stoney that said that or Pressely said that to Stoney???

Status
Not open for further replies.