Quantcast

Trek Jack

matt2991

penishead
Jun 12, 2006
Just wondering if anybody has one. They look good at djs and street and even slopestyle. I heard they are heavy? That true? ALso how much do they cost?

matt2991

penishead
Jun 12, 2006
I mean the jack looks like a cool bike. Just wondering if anybody has one and likes it and how much it cost

jake133

Monkey
Jan 21, 2005
SLC, Utah
My friend has the frame and loves it, maybe party because he has a perfrect part spec. I am not sure the price, but seems like a great frame.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
The Jack 3, which is the top of the line model, retails for $1429,99. That's ridiculous IMO for what kind of components you get...Manitou Stance Static, Rhyno Lite rims, Shimano Deore/LX drivetrain etc. But then again, i've never been a fan of Trek. You could build up a hella nice DJ bike with way better stuff for a lot cheaper.

pain

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
just get a 07 stp its a bit more the half a trek jack with very good compents and jeff lenosky inspiered geo.

dirtyamerican

Monkey
Jan 15, 2005
at my own freeride trail
If you want prices just do some research. I saw one up close and in action last weekend during a pretty brutal urban session. The guy rode it pretty hard doing tons o' drops to flat a couple big gaps and some stair gaps...the bike did great. I didn't get to pick up the bike or test ride it so I don't know it's weight....research that too. Looks like a solid bike. But I'm also a big fan of stp's and personally ride a p.2.

Muuqi

Monkey
Oct 11, 2005
Ashland Oregon
Lol I know a guy who broke one of those too, but same story as the Jack, it rode really nicely before it broke. But then again everything breaks eventually, don't let that deter you. Out of those two I'd pick the Jack.