Quantcast

trek jack

p1ridrnc42

Chimp
Aug 11, 2006
Hey guys just wondering if anyone on here rode one and what do you like/dislike about it? Thanks for the help

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
I have a friend who rides one. I think there are probably better bikes out there for the money. He likes his a lot, but has put a lot of money into upgrading it (fork, wheels etc) I think he got it bc his shop sponsor does Treks.

Muuqi

Monkey
Oct 11, 2005
Ashland Oregon
My buddy had one and it felt good, but he also did alot of upgrading. The geo is nice on the top of the line model and the white looks good.

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
I have a friend who rides one. I think there are probably better bikes out there for the money. He likes his a lot, but has put a lot of money into upgrading it (fork, wheels etc) I think he got it bc his shop sponsor does Treks.
Yea he seems to liek his alot, it looks really good. Especially for a trek...

Eatmyfood!

Monkey
Jul 17, 2006
put it this way:

Trek's old DJ frame was the bruiser. That frame works okay, not bad, but a lot to want. From the appearance, I'd say the Jack will be good, because it's like a bruiser that got modded. Haven't ridden a Jack, but I ride a bruiser, so that's my thoughts . . . try one out and see for yourself.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
ive ridden keegans, who escape and former are talking about, theyre good bikes, but look used, ive seen a jack 1 go for like 450. all pref, but if you want 24s, theres a bmw park in the classifieds for 650