Quantcast

trek session 10

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
if its anything like the session 77....
:drool:

since this is your first post i'll tell ya about the search function in the upper right corner and be nice about it as there are sure to some to follow that flame ya for not using it

oh yeah

welcome to the :monkey:

session77

Chimp
Jan 27, 2006
san diego
i have a session77 (if you cant tell by the name)haha
i went to the trek spuerstore and asked about the new session 10 and they said that they arent out yet and they willl be out at the end of summer. but they look super nice ill have to see if i can get my hands on one.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
session77 said:
i went to the trek spuerstore and asked about the new session 10 and they said that they arent out yet and they willl be out at the end of summer.
this fact all but ensures you will be able to find someone here with experience on this bike (as per your original request) :rolleyes:

phil

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Mine just arived at the shop,But I am on vacation so when I get back I am building it up and I will submit a reveiw.

phil

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
I just got back from my first ride on my new session 10.This thing is a sick ride. It sticks to the ground very well,the rear shock is easy to adjust and the travis feels pretty good,But I am going to put my fox 40 on it.The king earl componants are too notch.The pedals stick to your shoes very well,the crank's are stiff and the wheel are sick with carbon hubs,and the big earl tires grip realy awsome

Hairyballs

Chimp
Mar 9, 2005
Sweden
Yes, give us pics. Why is it sooo hard to find info/pics about this bike?

What size do u have and how tall are u?

I will get my session 10 frame tomorrow i hope, build it up, test it and review it.