Quantcast

Trek Session 10

Fergus

Chimp
Nov 7, 2006
hey just wondering what everyones thought of the session 10s as am looking into gettin one. looking at just getting frame and specing it up with boxxer wcs, hope/721 wheelset, juicys, xo, Lg1, etc.
how do they go as a dh bike?
are they an overly heavy bike?
what kind of ride characteristics can i expect?

coming from a ironhorse sunday team 05 will the trek feel like **** or can it be set up to feel fairly the same?

thanks ferg.

phil

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
I have owned a session 10 for a while and it is by far the BEST bike I have ridden.
I think you will be very happy with it,It pedals awsome and the revox shox feels great.
Where are you from ?

simon

Chimp
Dec 15, 2006
belgium
Belgian rider nico vink rides it at world cups also with a boxxer wc, it's not to steep. It looks like it's is to heavy but once you ride it you'll notice it is ideal for dh racing

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Still might at some point.

The consensus I've heard is that its a great freeride bike, bit portly for DH (the frame), pedals very well especially for 10" of travel and is very strong.

Get one, post pics!

Cheers

Fergus

Chimp
Nov 7, 2006
thanks for that i reckon i will end up getting one and should hopefully be able to build it up around 40-41lbs which is more than fine for me. also does anyone know what comes with the frame, headset? chaindevice? etc. and if the chain device does not come with itwhere do you get the custom e 13 for the session 10.

also does anyone know if the 10 will be able to run an Lg-1?

thanks heaps ferg.