Quantcast

Trek's a cheat

nauc

Monkey
May 14, 2007
they have a drawing on their site to win a bike. you click on the cranks to spin the wheel and if the wheel stops in a certain place, you win a bike. ive spun the wheel maybe 50 times and it keeps stopping between the same 4 or 5 spokes

thats something Walmart would do. long live stores like Costco

hopsalot

Chimp
Dec 21, 2009
Denver
Funny, I played a bunch and won 50 times in a row...Now I have all these Trek bikes being shipped to my house and I don't have a clue were to put them all.

Steve M

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2007
Whistler
You realise stuff like that is like playing pokies right? If it was a game of skill and people rumbled it, they'd be shipping out 1000 free bikes by the end of the day. It's just a "chance" thing where the odds of winning are pre-determined anyway.

S

seespotendo

can u link it, i wanna win a bike!

and is that a belt driven bike?

juanbeegas

Monkey
May 6, 2008
Singapore
Does anyone remember the "Win a D3 helmet" contest that was up on the TLD site a while back? All you had to do was answer 2 easy questions and give them your email address. No winner was announced and the link was taken down. Seems like an attempt to fill up a mailing list to me.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
ZLogitech had a contest to win 50 wireless keyboard/mouse combos on their site several years back doing something similar. I was at a tech support call center and the techies figured out some back door way to win them. They won, I think, 22 of them in the span of an 8 hour shift. There were something like 150 40 year old virgins clicking away on their site for the majority of the day. lame....