Quantcast

Trials bike stores in CO

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Just missed it, I sold my kickass almost new zoo boa last week for a giveaway price, too bad. Yeah check out the fix, not too many shops have trials stuff at all. Whats your price range? comp or street? light or strong? Stock or those other little bikes some clowns ride?

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
I got an echo ES1 in polish...brand new...wtih brake therapy disk adapter...so you can run a rear disk w/o worrying about breaking your frame. $300

B_A_MTBIKER

Monkey
May 4, 2004
Where the wild things are
I want a durable beginner bike with rear V-brakes and possibly front disc, don't really have a price range as long as its nothing extreme, seeing as how I am beginning. Just something I can go out on the street and tool around on without having to worry about stock sh!t slowing me down. I am agressive in everything I do, so something that will hold up for a while at least.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
and dont forget dog welder kevin is an uber pro and rides for team usa.

i know at the bike werx in denver we had a norco evolve exactly what your looking for give em a call
303-399-bike

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
go team america!!! yeah, we are so good at vtt trials here in the states! uber pro... pffft- yeah right. maybe at eating it?

they sold the evolve at the werx but the 05 model is a better deal, they can order up one of those for you.

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
WhiteRavenKS said:
actually i have. i hated it. the person i sold it to broke their frame with it. thanks for the assumption though.

Well Im going off the assumption that at 215 pounds I haven't snapped a frame with this device and the assumption that a riding buddy who is a So Cal pro has been using this setup for years and has had great results.

No I didn't know he's a pro but to be honest that doesn't mean anything to me. That doesn't me everything he says is the final word.

If you don't want the Brake Therapy adapter..thats fine.. I'll sell it frame only. ...unless of course WhiteRaven has something to say against Echo's too.

B_A_MTBIKER

Monkey
May 4, 2004
Where the wild things are
Dog Welder said:
If you don't want the Brake Therapy adapter..thats fine.. I'll sell it frame only. ...unless of course WhiteRaven has something to say against Echo's too.
Now that that is over, maybe, I don't want to buy a bike off the net. That is why I was asking for bike shops in Colorado, so I can check them out and get an idea of what is right for me. I have no interest in buying your echo, or any other bike you have unless you live in CO. Thanks.

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
WhiteRavenKS said:
my garage and also factionbike.com are both colorado based trials outlets.
How many bike have you gone through recently? I saw a pic in the Denver post the other day... looks like you're still on a coust... I thought you moved on. :)

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
im playing the trials waiting game. ive been waiting on my mod frame since the first week of july, waiting on the stock now for 2 months. this is after they were supposed to arrive. who knows when stuff shows up in the trials world.