Quantcast

Trials Clip- now with more puddin'

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
Vincent Hermance- the sicky poo gnar sauce

ok, so before i started this as a sarcastic attack on how people who have no idea what respect is are always knocking trials as a "gay" way to ride a bike and all that jive. in an effort to erase old ideas of what trials was i put up a clip of some one who is on the leading edge of trials in both comps and fun riding. seems like only a couple of people watched it...

now how about i just do it like i should have in the first place- here is a video that should be impressive and fun to watch. enjoy. please leave some questions or comments or what have yous and i will do my best to field them.

thanks!

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
Originally posted by WhiteRavenKS
with huge file sizes on a super slow server. good riding though in the echo vids.
aahahah, just tried to dl the TRA video.... 1.1k per sec on a 3 mb per sec connection........ oh yeh, and its 160 megs:rolleyes:

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
Originally posted by derekbob
yea the new video 15 or whatever its called is amazing. Ive never seen anyone who can hold a candle to TRA. Anyone got links to someone who is as good or better? Id love to see it.
Download the clip if you already havent. Vincent is awesome. Those rock piles that he was hitting are HUGE. You really have to see it in person to understand how good he rides.

At the co. springs comp last saturday he completely cleaned every section and won hands down. Incredible rider. Hits everything with confidence on the first try.

Good video kevin. Hope you get some more good footage of him in ft collins today.

Jon

derekbob

Monkey
Sep 4, 2003
Chico
Originally posted by Chutney
Download the clip if you already havent. Vincent is awesome. Those rock piles that he was hitting are HUGE. You really have to see it in person to understand how good he rides.

At the co. springs comp last saturday he completely cleaned every section and won hands down. Incredible rider. Hits everything with confidence on the first try.

Good video kevin. Hope you get some more good footage of him in ft collins today.

Jon
Of course I watched the clip. If I hadnt watched the clip it would have been pretty stupid of me to ask for clips. And of course I understand that videos and pics never do terrain and riding justice.

I find the echobike vids more impressive, maybe because they are longer and well edited (not to say anything about the editing of the posted clip, its good, but its short) I realize how much riding it must take to put together a trials vid. Its mind boggling that echo can come up with 20 min vids on a somewhat regular basis.

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
wow, after rereading my last post i just realized it sounds very much like an attack on echo or TRA.

Totally didnt mean that. I ride an Echo bike in part because of the videos that i saw of TRA. I love his style and he goes HUGE. I guess its mostly cuz i got to see vincent in person that i cant imagine anyone being better, even though hes third in the world right now.

As for more footage of Vincent, here ya go:

Click

First one down. Its like 112 mb huge, and 14 minutes long with minimalist editing and no music. But riding is crazy. check it out.:thumb:

derekbob

Monkey
Sep 4, 2003
Chico
Originally posted by Chutney
wow, after rereading my last post i just realized it sounds very much like an attack on echo or TRA.

Totally didnt mean that. I ride an Echo bike in part because of the videos that i saw of TRA. I love his style and he goes HUGE. I guess its mostly cuz i got to see vincent in person that i cant imagine anyone being better, even though hes third in the world right now.

As for more footage of Vincent, here ya go:

Click

First one down. Its like 112 mb huge, and 14 minutes long with minimalist editing and no music. But riding is crazy. check it out.:thumb:
TY for the link, Im getting it now. It didnt sound like you were bagging on the riders or the bikes, just the site, and maybe me:D

I cried for a while but now im ok.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
TRA is a pretty powerful rider. But all of his videos are the same thing.....look at this big up. Here's another big up followed by a big drop. And.........wow......another big drop. Here's me jumping off some house. And another big up..... rinse and repeat.

Right clicky and save this video. This dude has some amazing style and is soooooooo smooth. COTrials_Ryder I can't wait to see more of this guy riding!!!