Quantcast

trials riders in Austin TX

Chimp
Apr 25, 2002
Austin
Entry level trials rider looking for people to ride with and learn from. Let me know if there are any trials riders in the area...I saw a few at Zilker park once, but thats been it.

Chimp
Apr 25, 2002
Austin
I've tried there several times, but no replies, so I thought I'd go here since it was suggested there that I do so.

Hi Toninator. Hi Toonces.

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
Hmm how did I miss this post. Yeah I live in Austin. If you saw people riding at zilker I was most likely one of them. If you want to ride PM me, I have lots of free time these days :rolleyes:

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by the Inbred
ok, i'm gonna feel really dumb if that wasn't 853/Jay...
Your dumb anyways:p i thought you knew who it way and thats why you were picking at him. but then i got the weird funny "quit picking on me vibe" and decided it wasnt him.

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
Dang, I thought it was Fuzzy, the Typing Sheep. Oh well.

--

I can try to ride trials. I'm gettin a little more manueverable bike soon so if ya'll ride, let me know. I could use some practice -- well, a lot of practice -- and someone to learn from.

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
hey oronde, how's the roommate situation? im still not sure what im going to do.

anyone up for a ride?

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
i have all my stuff at mark's apartment, but i basically live with my girlfriend. i have my dad looking for a house for me. you want to pitch in for rent?

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
hmmm...you know, my place is too ****ing expensive...i can't handle 625$ a month much longer, so i doubt i'll be staying where i am. i'll probably start looking in a month or so.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
per person........:(

yes yes, i know...i'm getting raped in the ass, but it's honestly the best place i've lived in austin.....

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
everyone looking forward to riding tomorrow night...around 7 at mcneil? (positive thinking)

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
WOOHOOO....inbred has the first post of february 2003!!!!!!!

well that doesn't answer whether youre going to ride tomorrow.

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
Dude. That's like prison sex or gang rape or something. Gotta get away from campus. There's better places facilities-wise, but maybe not location-wise.

--

Yeah. I've had issues with delayed voicemails from Sprint. The last time that happened, it would have prolly saved my ass from eating **** at Walnut Creek if I had received my message :rolleyes:

--

Ride to the party at Elena's place. I'll be there around 9:00 or so prolly. Where's macneil? Is it the street?

Then a 10 AM Sunday run with me, chasten, sheepboi, and tracer. PM me at mojo if yer in.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
McNeil's a high school somewhere north. not sure where, though. my roommate last year graduated from there.

i don't what time i'm gonna be back in austin tomorrow.

Crash_Tested

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
wCo
Damm thats what my morgage is div by 2. 3-2 just north of Hyde Park. I did get a good deal and it just went down by $200. Still haven't figured if the insurence went down or taxes. There are rentals all over HP for less than 1000. People are getting desperate and some are going for sale cause they can't rent out.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
the bitchass manager at my apt. is trying to raise our rent even though she's got 3-4 rooms vacant in the building. they've been open all year, and when 4 rooms is a tenth of the whole complex, you should get a hint that you're charging too damn much.

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
Originally posted by the Inbred
the bitchass manager at my apt. is trying to raise our rent even though she's got 3-4 rooms vacant in the building. they've been open all year, and when 4 rooms is a tenth of the whole complex, you should get a hint that you're charging too damn much.
That's soooo two years ago. Hee hee. So is that the gang leader?

Chimp
Apr 25, 2002
Austin
ok I'm going to try this again now that I have a trials bike.

All you BikeMojo hosers, I know how you guys ride so dont hijack this thing again.

I think I still have Trialsmasta's # somewhere so I'll probably give him a call here in a week or so.

Anyone else in Austin ride trials?