Trick or Treat

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
My friend Lisa's Halloween party....definitely a good time

Here's some pics:

Party Security:

Hey Shrek get your hands off Strawberry shortcake!

Jason taking care of the Hell's angels

Strawberry Shortcake, Woopie, Cowboy Sheriff (me!) and wet tshirt winner:

Hells angels being bold w/cathloic school girl gone wild

Hells angels still being bold w/cathloic school girl gone wild

Securitry arresting the Hell's angels for being bold

Me judging wet tshirt winner:

couple of the hunnies (army chick looks much much better in person)

Jason

bones, not sure but pretty cute, Elvis

Nurse Lisa

misc.

misc.

Me & Nurse Lisa w/Elvis in the way

Me getting examined by Nurse Lisa

chucky & bride of chucky

bride of chucky & dracula

some of the guys hit the dance floor first

My batteries died so no pics of the girls dancing....too bad for you! :drool: :D

oh and these are not so work friendly

http://www.downhill.o-f.com/HW/22.JPG

http://www.downhill.o-f.com/HW/21.JPG

http://www.downhill.o-f.com/HW/23.JPG

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Some great costumes! I can't wait for this weekend...two parties! Yay! I LOVE Halloween and I love getting dressed up!

You going as Nurse Lisa, or the school girl with a ween in her hand???

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
You going as Nurse Lisa, or the school girl with a ween in her hand???

Neither...I think I might be a gogo girl Friday night, and a rapper Saturday night. I got the adidas track suit, the old skool shell toe adidas, a kangol style fuzzy hat, a diamond encrusted dollar sign on a big chain, a Rolex emblem with diamonds on a big chain, a bunch of big gold rings with diamonds, a ring that spans my knuckles that says GANGSTA, some big run dmc style sunglasses and a microphone. HAHAHAH!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Neither...I think I might be a gogo girl Friday night, and a rapper Saturday night. I got the adidas track suit, the old skool shell toe adidas, a kangol style fuzzy hat, a diamond encrusted dollar sign on a big chain, a Rolex emblem with diamonds on a big chain, a bunch of big gold rings with diamonds, a ring that spans my knuckles that says GANGSTA, some big run dmc style sunglasses and a microphone. HAHAHAH!

Sounds like you'll be dressed as your co-worker.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Nah...I won't be a 'Jenny from the block' kinda rapper...I'm goin run dmc style...as much as a white bread suburban blond haired, blue eyed chick can emulate a black man from Hollis....

Just watch the crackhead video a few times. After you smash your car all up, you should be ready to go. Make sure you use "my bitches" and "all up in dis mutha f*cka" a lot as you talk to people. You can pull it off. :thumb: You already wear leopard print. ;)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
Just watch the crackhead video a few times. After you smash your car all up, you should be ready to go. Make sure you use "my bitches" and "all up in dis mutha f*cka" a lot as you talk to people. You can pull it off. :thumb: You already wear leopard print. ;)

Yes...I was thinking that if I didn't want to be the rapper or the gogo girl I could pull out one of my many full on leopard outfits and go as the Nanny...hahahaha!

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Yes...I was thinking that if I didn't want to be the rapper or the gogo girl I could pull out one of my many full on leopard outfits and go as the Nanny...hahahaha!

Well, you do have that knack for being really annoying. ;)