Quantcast

Tricks

Jul 19, 2004
Jax
Alright I have a DJ comp comming up soon and I am going to goof off the whole event by doing old school tricks and goofy tricks. So if everyone can be so kind to post some goofy looking/old school tricks.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ

- Turnbar

- Euro Table (added points for doing tire grabbing it like Kirk Crisco)

- Greg Hill tuck
- Chicken Air like Chase Digit used to do (basically a tuck/Anthony Sewell no-hander and flapping your arms like a chicken).
- Grizz air (added points if you have an open-faced helmet and buzz the visor)
- Same side one footer, one hander like Toby Henderson when he rode for Raleigh, or opposite sided one hander, one footer

- One handed-x ('Mad Dog'Moeller in the pic)

- can-can x-up

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Mr Tiles said:
is that the don himself in the x-up can pic?
haha, yeah, that's me from about 20 years ago (circa 1987 I think). I couldn't do one now if my life depended on it. Well maybe into foam or something.

That was shot at the practice track/trails in my parents backyard. It had a 2 man start gate w/ a first straight w/ a couple tabletop jumps that then fed into that left hand berm that's in the background. I spent a LOT of time riding that back then.

That turnbar is me too, at the BK Trails which were plowed years ago.

Jul 19, 2004
Jax
Thanks for everyone who posted up some tricks so far keep them coming and I'll be sure to get some nice :D 's at the comp. and I will be sure to post pics as soon as it's over!!