Quantcast

Trip ideas in Southeast

clemsonbiker

Chimp
Oct 23, 2007
Me and a couple of the guys i ride with always go riding somewhere over our spring break. but this year is different. sadly we checked the weather report for next week and its gonna be raining all week in pisgah so were trying to find some new places to ride.
looking for some good all mountain riding and sick downhills (perferably alot of downhills). we usually run greenslick, pilot rock,trace ridge,etc... thought about windrock but we dont wanna drive that far. If anyone has any ideas on some good places let me know. thanks.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Me and a couple of the guys i ride with always go riding somewhere over our spring break. but this year is different. sadly we checked the weather report for next week and its gonna be raining all week in pisgah so were trying to find some new places to ride.
looking for some good all mountain riding and sick downhills (perferably alot of downhills). we usually run greenslick, pilot rock,trace ridge,etc... thought about windrock but we dont wanna drive that far. If anyone has any ideas on some good places let me know. thanks.
try snowshoe, or sugar or that place in asheville