Quantcast

Triumphant Return

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Hello all,

While many of you may not care there are several who do. I will be making my one day triumphant return to Diablo Freeride Park this Saturday (Oct 11) so if you're going to be there make sure to say hi etc. Can't wait to hit the trails (especially Indy X) so see ya'll on Saturday

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Hello all,

While many of you may not care there are several who do. I will be making my one day triumphant return to Diablo Freeride Park this Saturday (Oct 11) so if you're going to be there make sure to say hi etc. Can't wait to hit the trails (especially Indy X) so see ya'll on Saturday
I've been waiting for this thread since you left dude. See you Saturday man. :cheers:

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Crap, dude. I am heading up to Vermont to ride this weekend, otherwise I'd be there. I was planning on going down to NJ next weekend, but I suppose you'll be gone by then. Have fun!

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
What up kid? :)

I'll be there. You'll love IndyX - if you can remember any dogfight sequence from any movie that has jets in it - IndyX is just pure yank-and-bank... (insert zinger here) just like the dogfights in the movies. SUPER smooth up top and the berms get progressively tighter toward the bottom (insert zinger #2 here). :biggrin:

... I also look forward to acting like a little b!tch while riding down Utah again... :biggrin:

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
i dont think many know me but i will be making come back as well at the diabloween festival. i was up the every weekend starting opening day, im sure plenty of you have seen me, but havnt been there since july! looking forward to indycross.

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
glad to hear everyone has missed me so much! haha I'll be up there pretty early tomorrow morning, i just want everyone to take it easy on me, i havn't been on a bike since august so the beginning is going to be slow going to say the least

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
o and jrog, that's too bad your comin down the wrong weekend, guess we will ride again next season....(ps i know you saw that new turner...yeeee boy)

GreenSGSPRo

Chimp
Sep 23, 2007
damn i wanna go to now but at same time i gotta save money for highland next weekend =\ o well if by 7 am i loose my mind from bordum ill be there tommarow

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sorry we did not get to ride today but old man Claus was done to early. To little riding the last month but finally I have my Boxxer back again.

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
yea today was definitely a great day, not the smoothest but man it felt good to be back on the bike and we have all season next year to keep shredding....turner is officially fo sale

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
I miss Diablo! 30 Mile trail rides on a 41lb 7" travel bike aren't stacking up to the vernon-valley-bombathon...

3 more weeks?

Then countdown til next year!