Quantcast

True Story bro

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Racing two LCM-6s from Haeundae to Pusan harbor, cut a little close to the breakwater and busted a skeg.

Approaching an ammunition ship after smoking some weed, ramp put quite a ding in the forward port quarter of said ship.

Bringing a guard out to another ammo ship in a storm, running the mike boat single handed, sliding up and down the side of the ship, guard doesn't want to jump at the top of the wave. Run out of the wheelhouse and push him over the edge.

Carrying a bunch of thuggish longshoremen to a cargo ship, they start making to crawl out of the well deck to the wheelhouse, grab a short handled sledge and start playing an enthusiastic tattoo around their fingers, after which they decided they were interested in sitting down for the ride.

I have no idea what you just said...but it sounds bitchin!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i want to hear the story of the doctor who delivered jbp....shocked to deliver a baby with a full handlebar moustache.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
this is the only oakland story you have?

there have to be more?
That wasn't in Oakland. I smoked pot with Kenny Stabler and GWAR in a ****ty bar in New Orleans. Drank till 6 AM. I don't know what happened with me after that but apparently our roadie jumped on the bar and tried to swing on the ceiling fan, cops were called, we ran down the street, or something. It's fuzzy.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Senior year in college I had my bike stolen. Several eye-witness accounts sighted one of the trust fund douche-bags who lived across the street riding it. A good friend of mine cornered said douche-bag in a bar, started choking him and told him if my bike wasn't returned that he was going to kill him. Bouncers threw my buddy out of the bar quickly after the threat. Next morning my bike was sitting on the front porch, said douche-bag was clearly the theif. Reported it all to the cops who did nothing. A few weeks later while moderately intoxicated I sought revenge by breaking into their house. Once I was inside I had a bout of immediate and explosive diarrhea. Unable to find a bathroom in time the best I could do was **** inside the washing machine, wiped my ass with some nice high thread count sheets that was in the dryer. Assuming the bout of bodily emissions was a sign from god I pissed inside the oven and fridge before returning home.

Last edited:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Again in the late 80's: one of my college jobs was to roadie at the local Civic Center - saw some great shows, once working for Slayer & Stryper in the same week! One night, we were doing teh roadie thing for Bat Benatar. At the time she had a young daughter, maybe a toddler? Anyhoo, she was attempting to do a sound check on stage with said daughter who was having a fit - crying, wailing and essentially being dragged around the stage by one arm via Pat. My bud looked me with all seriousness and said, "Hell is for children".

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
hung out at an after party in NYC with mitch hedburg (RIP) while he was on the comedy central tour with dave attell and louis black. he was a really rad dude.
A really rad due on heroin. He had already almost lost his leg and still not taken quit unfortunately. I saw the same show in Seattle and he was super funny.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
...., we were doing teh roadie thing for Bat Benatar. At the time she had a young daughter, maybe a toddler? Anyhoo, she was attempting to do a sound check on stage with said daughter who was having a fit - crying, wailing and essentially being dragged around the stage by one arm via Pat. My bud looked me with all seriousness and said, "Hell is for children".
You should google Haley Benatar and see if you still think that...;)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
While underage & on vacation in Mexico, my little brother & I sat next to Larry Flynt at a strip club while getting drunk on $1 coronas.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
One night when I was working the door at the pub, one of the waitresses walked by me and very casually asked I would do something about the couple having sex in the living room. Whu-huh ? When I got back there, they were zipping up, and leaving. She later told me that when she went to take their order, the guy was on his knees giving her head.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
One night when I was working the door at the pub, one of the waitresses walked by me and very casually asked I would do something about the couple having sex in the living room. Whu-huh ? When I got back there, they were zipping up, and leaving. She later told me that when she went to take their order, the guy was on his knees giving her head.
If this was at Jack of the Wood, they kinda brought it on themselves what with the name and all. ;)

Were you in Asheville when they arrested everybody and shut the one club down for having a private party featuring sex acts? I literally had an invite but didn't "read between the lines" on the invite and decided to skip it.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I accidentally farted in a girl's face while she was blowing me. Though that's not hard to believe, I can't be the only one who has let loose.

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
I smoked a bunch of pot with my ex wife's grandmother.
Smoked pot with Kenny Stabler.
got high w/ dave grohl after a scream show @930 club
talked at length to rollins @dc space, but i was an idiot, so the conversation was just blather (but look at me now!!)

when a bike messenger in dc, drafted behind a black suburban going up capitol hill when the back door swung open, and some MIB waved me off w/ his gun

also on capitol hill, i wandered around for a few hrs waiting to come down from a 14hr lsd trip

few years back, i was at the office of JCS @Pentagon for "work"

In Pusan, passed an MP 3/4 ton on my bicycle. Got written up. CO declared my bicycle confiscated. Told him it had a flat tire and I couldn't get it from Samba Du to Hialeah, where the matter rested until he forgot about it.

Got written up by a CID goon for wearing black Levis in the PX. Talked to my buddies in personnel; when he rotated out to Leavenworth, his medical and payroll records somehow vanished.