Quantcast

Trump Free GMT

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
...also, if you've got the budget ($225), keep an eye on their site this week. A batch of their HM2 clones will be released. I'm not sure I can justify a fourth Dunwich, and the HM2 isn't known as a great bass pedal. Still, the clips sound amazing. They don't release many of these.
Somehow I feel more attracted to the DA120 or Lone Wolf LWA120 pedals. Moar gain, less fuzz. Decisions, decisions!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
well shit, for a few minutes anyways I was going to have a three day weekend. CEO was in a staffing bind and asked me to cover Friday afternoon in the getto....White guy in a blue uniform in Oakland and Richmond during the anti trump protests. Taking the E350 and wearing my Kevlar Body Armor seems prudent at this point.. I will be there from 3 pm to 6-7 pm

So I think I will start my day with my plan B Mt bike ride instead of doing a 35 miler in Del Valle. I will do 15 or so in Pleasanton Ridge so my legs will still be good should I need to be fleet of feet at work

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
well shit, for a few minutes anyways I was going to have a three day weekend. CEO was in a staffing bind and asked me to cover Friday afternoon in the getto....White guy in a blue uniform in Oakland and Richmond during the anti trump protests. Taking the E350 and wearing my Kevlar Body Armor seems prudent at this point.. I will be there from 3 pm to 6-7 pm

So I think I will start my day with my plan B Mt bike ride instead of doing a 35 miler in Del Valle. I will do 15 or so in Pleasanton Ridge so my legs will still be good should I need to be fleet of feet at work
Stay safe.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
OK not a Dunwich but another small builder (although i suspect there is plenty of animosity between them) and a similar pedal simulating the Matamp Legend 120 on order. I blame YOU! :D

Wow. That product description page pulls no punches. I'd not order just based on the attitude presented. No need to be a jerk.