Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I’m not actually convinced that his tax returns will show much, it’s not like he was paying dark money legitimately to nefarious entities.
That wasn't the point in the first place, the point was he probably didn't pay any significant tax if I remember correctly?

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I will never understand how a Jew could bring themselves to vote for an actual fascist.
Your *Jewish* sisters-in-law fucking voted for Orange Foolius?

How, in any rational reality, could this POSSIBLY happen? :confused:
Because he isn't supporting Palestine. Many liberals/progressives see what is happening in Palestine and have issues with it. People without a conscience, on the other hand, are ok with it as long as our interests in the region are protected.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Because he isn't supporting Palestine. Many liberals/progressives see what is happening in Palestine and have issues with it. People without a conscience, on the other hand, are ok with it as long as our interests in the region are protected.
Yep, the same people who support Israel using indiscriminate violence with a massive innocent cost are the same that support Trump doing the same thing, on the border, in protests, etc...