Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Change of subject, I wonder if this may be the first step of Apple considering bailing California because of our ridiculous tax ass reaming?
There is a pattern to why companies are where they are. When a company needs to attract talent, they go to desirable places, which are typically expensive cities. When you want to take advantage of labor, you build in a cheap shithole.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
There is a pattern to why companies are where they are. When a company needs to attract talent, they go to desirable places, which are typically expensive cities. When you want to take advantage of labor, you build in a cheap shithole.
not to mention apple just built that huge headquarters to the tune of ~$5 billion

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Uh-oh: Kash Patel just got name dropped by Hill. I'm sure Nunes has no issues with that.

"Kashyap Patel, a longtime Nunes staffer who joined the White House in February, was so involved in the issue that at one point Trump thought he was in charge of Ukraine policy for the National Security Council, according to congressional testimony by Fiona Hill, the former senior director for European and Russian Affairs whose portfolio included Ukraine. "

Well, that sure sounds familiar.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Please elaborate as I am not in front of my computer yet. Kthnx
“I refuse to be part of an effort to legitimize an alternate narrative that the Ukrainian government is a U.S. adversary, and that Ukraine — not Russia — attacked us in 2016,” Hill told the House Intelligence Committee in its seventh public impeachment hearing.

“These fictions are harmful even if they are deployed for purely domestic political purposes,” added Hill,

“In the course of this investigation, I would ask that you please not promote politically driven falsehoods that so clearly advance Russian interests,” Hill added.

Her entire opening statement is embedded in the article.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Hey @jonKranked,

Remember when I said that the GOP is just going for Fox news talking points for its brian dead base?

Weird how Fox goes with that "explosive headline®" but then barely mentions in the very last line of the article that Nunes was laughed out of chambers.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hey @jonKranked,

Remember when I said that the GOP is just going for Fox news talking points for its brian dead base?

Weird how Fox goes with that "explosive headline®" but then barely mentions in the very last line of the article that Nunes was laughed out of chambers.
1574357898710.png

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Hey @jonKranked,

:rofl: