Quantcast

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I don't know if I feel that, but the whole series of events doesn't sit well with me.
Should we learn that the airliner was in fact shot down by a stray Iranian rocket, Iran alone are responsible. But, if not for the assassination this event may not have ever happened. Butterfly effect.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

VTApe

Monkey
Feb 5, 2005
Vermont
New York lost a shitload of money losing that Amazon deal.

You can only tax so much before companies/people leave.
Patently false. NY won with the revised Amazon deal.

How much, exactly, are we taxing Amazon these days? Did I miss something? :confused:

America... Socializms for the rich, rugged individualism for everyone else.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004

How many times has Congress changed sides with existing laws in place?

ThERes gOOd PEoplE oN BoTH SiDes!

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
My point is if you want to eliminate corruption/favoritism in Congress, we need to eliminate Congress.

My apologies if I misinterpreted your post as referencing only the GOP.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Canada says it now knows the plane was shot down with 2 Russian-made missiles fired by Iran.

Is Canada or Ukraine now going to war with Iran?
Canada’s going to apologize for having citizens on the plane and Ukraine is going to retake Crimea.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
so lets review...
assassination of Iranian bad dude by USA
retaliation by Iran results in the now probable accidental shooting down of aircraft killing 176 people

seems like us proving the justification for this whole thing starting would be more crucial to Ukraine and Canada like, really soon.
maybe he did something shrub was infamously accused of not doing after 9/11....connecting dots.....

although i see paint by numbers too complex for cheetos dust man...

but if this was the guy in charge of killing the anti government protesters in the protests going on in iran in the last couple months....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
but if this was the guy in charge of killing the anti government protesters in the protests going on in iran in the last couple months....
And what's happened to the anit-government protests? Nothing unites people like an outside enemy. Congratulations to Donnie for finally uniting a country. Too bad it wasn't this one.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
And what's happened to the anit-government protests? Nothing unites people like an outside enemy. Congratulations to Donnie for finally uniting a country. Too bad it wasn't this one.
or funeral procession at 3;00.....BE THERE!

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Putin wanted the Ukraine plane to go down.

That's why he had Trump kill Soleimani, so Iran would shoot down that plane.

Don't you understand?