Quantcast

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The only person who can fire a temporary appointment is trump. And his advisors (because he's too stupid) have apparently told him the optics of firing a federal official investigating you for the third time might actually be a little much at this point. So he's trying to pass the buck but yogi barra knows he cant do it. So does berman.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
what if you held a rally, claimed 100000 would attend and after addressing the inside throng you would go out side and speak to the overflow. Yet there was no overflow so that speech was canceled and only 10,000 showed up in a 20,000 seat arena

Tulsa tonight

trump rally.jpg

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
far-right extremist movement known as “boogaloo”
Of all the ridiculous bullshitery that has occurred since trump announced his intention to run for president......... I mean really. If you had told me 6 weeks ago that this would be a thing I would have thought you were smoking crack. There really is just no bottom to how ridiculous the Russian/4chan propaganda machine can get without the genuine home grown tards "patriots" picking it up and running with it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
My go to alias is Haywood Jablomi
Long time ago the back room was used for communal box storage if you needed to ship something. I noticed the return address was a Dr. Haywood Jablowme on one of the boxes. Laughed my ass of every time I walked by if for a few days. The calligrapher who was responsible wrote it out in large white letters on black paper which I hung over the doorway as you left my studio. Eventualy took it down because some people don't have a sense of humor. It now resides on the back of my bench.

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
this is america:

"On Tuesday, a Justice Department attorney argued in court that the government should not have to provide detained children with soap, toothbrushes or beds. "
You guys need to do something about this. It's inhuman. Like, you know about WW2, you have kids of your own, and this is happening on your border because of racism. Please, come on.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

We are basically at the point where his excuses for shitty behavior is just

NeatDefinitiveAracari-size_restricted.gif

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

"chant" might be a little strong.

But to pretend you didn't hear that part......:rofl: