Quantcast

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
so he's rambling in front of a camera again ... strong opener (action against Gyna re: Hong Kong) but now a nonsensical attack on Biden and lots of self-congrats.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
so he's rambling in front of a camera again ... strong opener (action against Gyna re: Hong Kong) but now a nonsensical attack on Biden and lots of self-congrats.
I didn’t watch it. But this seems to sum it up pretty well judging from Twitter:

D3A78A9D-0772-4EE5-A756-3EC8566128D3.jpeg

67934736-6E0E-41D7-BBE1-16CE32B79A87.jpeg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Not to be that guy, but it's "prophecy".

I didn't survive a childhood of religious indoctrination to let pass a good, end times, misspelling.
Whoops. Years of corporate indoctrination leads me towards Proficy, it is the brand name of some software I was the product manager for a brief period of time.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I get excited every election season when I get my Washington voters guide. It has a few serious candidates here and there but is dominated by wacko fringe party candidates like full blown communists, those still running on marijuana agendas despite now being legal. The best part this year are the self-declared "Trump Republicans"

The most serious one's legal name is Goodspaceguy. The rest are barely qualified for a minimum wage jobs with scintillating qualifications such having been on a high school track team and repeatedly accused of cooking meth. Of course bad spelling, grammar and complete lack of punctuation is the norm. It is nice to see the president inspire the mentally ill to serve the public.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The rest are barely qualified for a minimum wage jobs with scintillating qualifications such having been on a high school track team and repeatedly accused of cooking meth.
i was behind this guy at costco....fresh off a cook...

flip flops....dirty cartoon pajama bottoms....dirty t shirt.....shitty tattoos....walter white quality respirator mask...

i offered to let people cut in front of me and was declined....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I wonder if Wifey could get a jerb in CAN. I could just acquire new financial licenses in CAN...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Mayor of Portland to Trump: Get your troops out of the city
Id like to see Portland cops arrest, identify and charge some of these goosesteppers.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I wonder what would happen if a law abiding citizen shot some of those guys since they're not identifying themselves as law enforcement? For all they know they're just bad guy kidnapper types. Right?