Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
It’s 2020. Who cares about plagiarism these days? There are only so many words, and so many ways to organize them into thoughts.
Seriously. This shit was maybe a scandal when Melania (and by that, I mean her minimum wage speech writer) cribbed Michelle Obamas speech for the RNC in 2016. Who gives a shit? Literall crimes against humanity are happening in this country, right now. Plagarism is a weird fucking hill to die on at this point.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What the F is an "Anarchist Jurisdiction" and since when can Trump block funds - is that not a Congressional thing?
its an oxymoron, and the kind that will rile up the kind of racist country bumpkins that have never been more than 50 miles away from the town of under 10k people where they grew up.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Seriously. This shit was maybe a scandal when Melania (and by that, I mean her minimum wage speech writer) cribbed Michelle Obamas speech for the RNC in 2016. Who gives a shit? Literall crimes against humanity are happening in this country, right now. Plagarism is a weird fucking hill to die on at this point.
if you want to get technical.....crimes against humanity....business as usual since day one...no exceptions....

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
at the end of the day big fucking deal....

we have already had two rapists serve as president....that should be the bottom of the barrel...
Just two that we know.

I bet there was some forced slave sex going on back in the early presidential days.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Assuming this isn't entirely fake news...
fuck this guy, right in the neck.

this is a story based on another story, so...
Check this. That and much much more. This is going to be ugly.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Assuming this isn't entirely fake news...
fuck this guy, right in the neck.

this is a story based on another story, so...
Check this. That and much much more. This is going to be ugly.

The fact that the Whitehouse is having this conversation at all ought to be an impeachable offense in and of itself.

I'm old enough to remember being called a crazy person for broaching this subject all of six months ago.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
When does the random, not at all organized shooting of Republican leadership begin?
:popcorn:
By the RW Millita/"Patriots" about 24 hours after they don't follow El Presidente's orders.
The are we watching the death of the Republican party thread needs a title change to "Are we watching the death of America".

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
The fact that the Whitehouse is having this conversation at all ought to be an impeachable offense in and of itself.
Indeed. You can’t use that position of power to cast doubt on the process of electing people to the very same position, and only praise it if it helps you and condemn it if it hurts you.

This selfish cunt doesn’t care one iota about the best interest of the country. I’ve not been alive long enough, nor am I enough of a historian to verify this, but I can’t belive anyone else in or near the office has cast shadows of doubt like this for selfish gains.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
By the RW Millita/"Patriots" about 24 hours after they don't follow El Presidente's orders.
The are we watching the death of the Republican party thread needs a title change to "Are we watching the death of America".
Have it covered

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

I'm old enough to remember being called a crazy person for broaching this subject all of six months ago.
where are all the constitution loving right wingers to decry this clearly unconstitutional action?