Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yeah because Trump was just sitting on that stuff waiting for the perfect time. Such a patient and strategic man.
Trump isn't a person anymore, he's an idea. Like jesus. Just a blank page to fill with whatever nonsense you want to believe in the world.

The sad part is the complete lack of creativity. I'd make Trump an omipresent robot that plays vintage slayer and shoots whiskey and snickers out of orifices. Something that really helps the people ya know? Summoned whenever a right wing preacher gets busted for touching kids. So really present and frequently accessible.

That kinda thing.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
part of me wants to write a fake article, but just take one of these articles on trump, do a find/replace for trump with hillary, and maralago with benghazi, then watch these clowns lose their shit.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Im still baffled why he insisted on retaining those particular documents. On the surface, it just opens him up to all kinds of legal jeopardy in exchange for what exactly, bragging rights? Even for DJT, that's mind bogglingy stupid. Almost as mind bogglingly stupid as the lawyers who chose to represent him knowing he would pull that.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Im still baffled why he insisted on retaining those particular documents. On the surface, it just opens him up to all kinds of legal jeopardy in exchange for what exactly, bragging rights? Even for DJT, that's mind bogglingy stupid. Almost as mind bogglingly stupid as the lawyers who chose to represent him knowing he would pull that.
Selling nuclear secrets to Iran/Saudi Arabia. Foreign agent IDs to russia, syria etc.

He craves the adoration of despots.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Selling nuclear secrets to Iran/Saudi Arabia. Foreign agent IDs to russia, syria etc.

He craves the adoration of despots.
Possibly related... from October 2021

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My take:

This is basically a simple possession charge.
And Trump’s defense is “I’m not guilty, that mountain of cocaine wasn’t stolen, it was rightfully mine!”

Hilarious.
its waaaaaay more than that. he lied (via his lawyers) when he said everything was returned in June.

more importantly, it has already been confirmed they are investigating this as *espionage*

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Of course there were top secret docs in those boxes. Why else would he have taken them?

odd confession but ok