jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Glenn J

Chimp
Apr 3, 2023
"We didn't have Chinese balloons when I was president!"

it just goes to show how much Trumps own generals didnt trust him not to do something stupid with these balloons

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Glenn J

Chimp
Apr 3, 2023
There are laws in idaho and I think texas? recently approving firing squads for capital punishment.

Those are for the non orange people though
Mississippi, Oklahoma, Utah and South Carolina are the only states that allow fireing squad

Glenn J

Chimp
Apr 3, 2023
anyone see the problem with jon stewart where he interviewed sen nathan dahm over gun control? best interview ever

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

His record is pretty solid.

Blanche recently represented Rudy Guiliani associate Igor Fruman, who agreed to a plea deal last year in a campaign finance case that landed him a one-year prison sentence. He also represented former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, in a case in which a state judge dropped New York charges against Manafort because of its double jeopardy law. Manafort was sentenced to over seven years in prison in 2019 resulting from a federal prosecution from former Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Or in the real world, this is like getting laid by the most beautiful woman you've ever met, only to find out that she was actually batshit crazy and got pregnant, and now you're on the hook for it. It was amazing for a little bit, but now you get to deal with the repercussions of a few minutes of feeling good.
this is exactly what happened to a buddy of mine. do not recommend.
anyone see the problem with jon stewart where he interviewed sen nathan dahm over gun control? best interview ever
nope. link?