Quantcast

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
So, from what I have heard they are going to appeal this.
I thought that it would be a done deal, state supreme court and all, where is it going to go?
However, it appears the Federal Supreme Court may be able to weigh in being this ruling is based upon a reading of the 14th...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
So, from what I have heard they are going to appeal this.
I thought that it would be a done deal, state supreme court and all, where is it going to go?
However, it appears the Federal Supreme Court may be able to weigh in being this ruling is based upon a reading of the 14th...
between the heritage foundation and federalist society alone, there is decades of preparation for shit like this

that doesn't even count the probably 40 #metoo similar lawyer think tanks of swill out there that will file amicus docs

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
between the heritage foundation and federalist society alone, there is decades of preparation for shit like this

that doesn't even count the probably 40 #metoo similar lawyer think tanks of swill out there that will file amicus docs

The average joe voter and representative may all be pretty much morons, but you have to admit the greedy old pasty fuckers pulling the strings are good at playing the long game.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Also, before those sahweeet sticky buds from the highest-state further infect our Brains - or just mine - apparently 16 other State Courts have similar referendum slated to be heard.

I hope this fool finds an open window to Hell.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
musings on what it means for the SCOTUS to have denied cert before the appeals court weighs in

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
This sounds incredible, where do I sign up?

"I will come up with a much better, and less expensive, alternative! People will be happy, not sad!”

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Right after Infrastructure week?
And solving immigration? Despite that requiring congress to change the laws governing.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle