Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I guess I've forgotten, but somebody remind me what it was that Trump said about people who take the fifth. I just can't quite put my finger on it for some reason.
My favorite part is that this wasn't a criminal trial, or even a civil trial. This was a disciplinary hearing with the state bar :rofl:

Pneuma

Chimp
Nov 5, 2021
Stable Genius

“I’m not running to terminate the ACA, AS CROOKED JOE BUDEN DISINFORMATES AND MISINFORMATES ALL THE TIME, I’m running to CLOSE THE BORDER, STOP INFLATION, MAKE OUR ECONOMY GREAT, STRENGTHEN OUR MILITARY, AND MAKE THE ACA, or OBAMACARE, AS IT IS KNOWN, MUCH BETTER, STRONGER, AND FAR LESS EXPENSIVE. IN OTHER WORDS, MAKE THE ACA MUCH, MUCH, MUCH BETTER FOR FAR LESS MONEY (OR COST) TO OUR GREST AMERICAN CITIZENS, WHO HAVE BEEN DECIMATED BY BIDEN, HIS RECORD INFLATION, BAD ECONOMY, AFGHANISTAN CATASTROPHE, AND JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE. CROOKED JOE BIDEN IS, BY FAR, THE WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES! MAGA2024”

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Stable Genius

“I’m not running to terminate the ACA, AS CROOKED JOE BUDEN DISINFORMATES AND MISINFORMATES ALL THE TIME, I’m running to CLOSE THE BORDER, STOP INFLATION, MAKE OUR ECONOMY GREAT, STRENGTHEN OUR MILITARY, AND MAKE THE ACA, or OBAMACARE, AS IT IS KNOWN, MUCH BETTER, STRONGER, AND FAR LESS EXPENSIVE. IN OTHER WORDS, MAKE THE ACA MUCH, MUCH, MUCH BETTER FOR FAR LESS MONEY (OR COST) TO OUR GREST AMERICAN CITIZENS, WHO HAVE BEEN DECIMATED BY BIDEN, HIS RECORD INFLATION, BAD ECONOMY, AFGHANISTAN CATASTROPHE, AND JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE. CROOKED JOE BIDEN IS, BY FAR, THE WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES! MAGA2024”
This cannot be real.

That said, if I had read the entire history so far of Trump (back 20 years or so), I wouldn’t have thought it could be real, either.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Stable Genius

This cannot be real.

That said, if I had read the entire history so far of Trump (back 20 years or so), I wouldn’t have thought it could be real, either.
Of course it is. W.T.F.

Someone please take grandpas phone away. What a fucking lunatic. :crazy:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
down nearly 25% (and counting!) after this

View attachment 209788
Burying the lede:

TMTG also disclosed to regulators that the company had identified “material weaknesses in its internal control over financial reporting” when it prepared a previous financial statement for the first three quarters of 2023.

As of Monday, Trump Media said these “identified material weaknesses continue to exist.”
I'm not @stoney, but that sure reads to me like "we've just been making shit up."