dirtydirtysouf

Deletated
May 23, 2006
the ghetto of winston-salem, nc
well i have been trying to figure the type of biking i like to do

XC?
trail riding?
freeride?

i like to just ride on single tracks, fireroads and lake trails, let me know so i can start posting in the right part of this BBS

kahner89

Monkey
May 25, 2006
spokanistan
Well what bike do you have now? Going down single tracks, fireroads, and lake trails seems more of a XC addiction. depends what your commitment is like and how much you ride? but you seem like the casual rider. Go get a video ROAM is just out and there are tons more you can find, it can help you decide, also get to know the different bikes. Peace ridin'

kahner89

Monkey
May 25, 2006
spokanistan
ya by bro just got a gary fisher hardtail to trick out on but the big stuff we live for the big rigs. hardtails can do the job if you know how to do it. i love ridin' my hardtail around just for kicks but when i go to the mountain always have the fully loaded ready... keep ridin' and besides you finding it, it will find you if u catch my drift...........

Mtbike

Monkey
Jul 28, 2004
Indiana
Forget bikes you should spend all your money on a new GRILL like Paul Wall...a new bike won't get you the ladies..but mouth jewelry will definitely help your chances.

kahner89

Monkey
May 25, 2006
spokanistan
Mtbike said:
Forget bikes you should spend all your money on a new GRILL like Paul Wall...a new bike won't get you the ladies..but mouth jewelry will definitely help your chances.

haha Paul Wall is an f**kin moron don't listen to him. of course take things big and girls are flocking like no f**kin other.