Quantcast

TShirt Design Hype Thread

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I think a black shirt with pink lettering would be cool. But those shirts look bad ass. I will def. be up for having one of those. Keep us posted.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Everyone would buy longsleeve and short sleeve dh jerseys! That would be cool If I had one in time for when I race at parkfield,CA.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
jake133 said:
I think rootbeer or some kind of brown would be a nice choice.
The only problem with brown is that its not a standard color and usually costs more to make. That is what I have heard.

Does anyone know when more colors for the T-Shirts will be added. Right now they just have two colors. To tell you the truth, a Royal Blue shirt with white lettering looks sweet.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
The reason it's so long is because this is the first run, and I want to leave a little margin for error. Odds are you'll get them much faster.

chicodude01 said:
Anyone else see 4-6 weeks for delievery on these shirts?

That seems a wee bit excessisve, don't ya think? I don't like buying stuff I know I won't see for another month.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/shop/

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
I can't say I like the graphics on the back, but if you make of with just the monkey on the front I would go for it. I like simple shirts.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Well, the thing about tshirts is you pay a lot for the screen to make the shirts, so it's really only feasible if you make a lot of each design. You'd have to pay a premium for custom shirts.

J

JRB

I know there are black, but black sucks here in the summer. Will there still be a blue??? If not, I will order black. Thanks for the efforts.