Quantcast

Ttc gravity center, dirt jump work weekend

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
We have about 30 loads of dirt at the ttc for our dj,s/skillz area. This weekend we have a backhoe and need some peeps out to help shape and plan out the lines, we will be there fri-sunday. anyone who sows up get a 3 month pass to the ttc gravity center, more info call troy 423 635 4627. and if the weather is good we will do a few shuttles on sunday.

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
i would love a good step up,,we want one it is just where and how really. we are looking at starting with 3 lines off of one roll-in ,maybe 4 jumps per line, depends on how far the dirt goes,, a begginer line with table tops, a intr. line with small gaps, and a pro line with a little larger gaps,is what we are shooting for. and then mybe incorperate the pump track and the skills area!

256freeride

Chimp
Apr 8, 2009
South
that sounds crazy cool. Would you guys be opposed to me coming to help since i'm only 15? I've pushed a wheel barrow around once or twice before;) Ive got experience building dj's. I just thought id ask since alot of people think teenagers are annoying and know everything haha

Panda

Chimp
Nov 29, 2009
Louisiana
Trying to get a small crew from New Orleans/ Baton Rouge to go the weekend after christmas. (If anybody is gonna be around) Think you have met two of em a month or so ago. We build most of the DJ's around here and would be more than happy to help yall out.

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
backhoe gets droped off this saturday morning,,we are going to set up a ez-up tarp for the 20% change of showers, have a fire for the cold, and have a grill for bugers or dogs or somthing,right by the dj,s. bring shovel, rakes,wheel barrel, bucket. we should have around 15 or so people over the weekend,, come out and build some dj,s!

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
4th of july weekend, the u.s. nationals trials moto championship is at the ttc for 3 days fri, sat, and sunday,morning. sunday afternoon is the mtn bike trials championship.
so that saturday afternoon ttc will have another mtn bike dh race. they plan on not opening up any of the trials section on our side of the cove, so that will leave us with the shuttle road and our trails open, and when it comes race time on sat. we could have over several hundred or even a thousand spectators for the race,, not to mention we would have all kind of stuff to keep us entertained when we are not riding or racing,,this is not 100% for sure yet,, but damn what a fun weekend!