Quantcast

"Tuck that shirt in!"

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
kinda transfers over from moto... in moto, you tuck your jersey in or you're considered a goon. if it comes out while you're riding, that's ok... but you've gotta start out tucked in.

in MTB... it doesn't really matter, unless your jersey is long enough to cover your shorts alltogether! I usually tuck mine in (since i got the habbit from moto), but not always.

might be a "mental benefit" tucking it in... makes you feel faster? donno. in photos, it looks cool (generally) with a jersey flappin... makes it "look" like they're hauling. :D

BigHitComp04

Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
Morgantown, WV
Mine does the same thing dartman. Does anybody know why jerseys are so freaking long? I just got a medium TLD Moto jersey and it hangs past my crotch, i gotta sell it. Anybody want to buy it? :)

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
If it's windy, like yesterday, I'll tuck it in. I HATE when I get a tail wind and it blows my jersey up my back, so much so I can't concentrate on riding.... so it gets tucked!
Otherwise I let it all hang out!

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
lol, that was the pic that first came to mind. I learned my lesson with my first week rm ban.