Quantcast

tuesday gfmt....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
If it weren't for this stupid course I'd be in Florida on my friends boat heading for Bimini right now.
you'd think it would be like:
but it'll probably turn out to be:

in other news, drinking coffee. i have a feeling the morning porcelain session's gonna be a good one!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
effin' rain. and my kids were up four times for the past two nights. Flashbacks to my hellish winter are giving me the chills...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
On the train, looking forward to a shit day ahead (my positive mental attitude can go to hell this week) but, I found a new Mexican place near work that is awesome, so a quick stop for a breakfast burrito is in order.

Good morning damnit.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Another early morning ride on the bike by 6am. I was promised a mellow ride but it turned into the opposite but I guess that is better its a good way to get some more speed into the bike for sure.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Working today, then riding bicycles tonight on dirt bicycle trails. Last nights orchard cruise resulted in a tick, many apricots consumed, and coming within a millisecond of being skunked. He just couldn't get his ass into play fast enough and I was out of there!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Dropped my "new" 888 off at Marzocchi yesterday to have moar shims added and to have less oils leaks installed.

Then went for a ride on the little bike and chased one of the local builders down the trail. I just don't get how some people find traction in such dry conditions...

I'm very impressed with Jenson's delivery service... My order from yesterday is supposed to arrive at my door today. Brown Santa is en route...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Shifter cable broke on my bike. Stuck with my 20 year old Litespeed until I can get to the LBS, where I will inevitably wait for 20 minutes as an employee gets one from the back.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I wore a short sleeve REI "dress" shirt to work (+ obligatory tie) since I'm daring like that, and also because the reading room from which I'm working is distant from the others and thus an unlikely candidate for the department chair to randomly pop in.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Witnessed the best thing this morning on the freeway. Traffic was a shitshow and jammed all the way out into farm country. While sitting there, this Infiniti went trolling by on the shoulder with their 4-way hazards blinking. Welp, a few kilometers up the road they got pulled over by a cop. Ended up crawling right by her. :clapping:

It appears that I left my laptop power cord at the other office. Good excuse for a lunchtime drive.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Just pulled kid out of school for some batting practice before his championship game tonight.
He'll thank me when he's lead janitor one day.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
He'll thank me when he's lead janitor one day
i had a buddy in college. absolutely brilliant computer programmer. he could hammer out a major project in a night that would take other people weeks. way too into drugs. now he's a janitor at the high school he went to.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hey... is it one of the grey striped ones? 'Cause that's what I'm wearing.
REI high five! No, it's a cloud blue with three fine white and black stripes vertically, three white stripes in a repeating pattern horizontally.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
24 hours until I can cross the street tot he airport!!! Yosemite Bound!
And.... Damn. No MMJ reciprocity laws in CA. There is even a dispensary right next to the airport!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Lunchtime ride on my 18 year old hardtail. Bikes have gotten an order of magnitude better, and more expensive. Not sure that I could be convinced they are really all that more fun.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Dropped my "new" 888 off at Marzocchi yesterday to have moar shims added and to have less oils leaks installed.

Then went for a ride on the little bike and chased one of the local builders down the trail. I just don't get how some people find traction in such dry conditions...

I'm very impressed with Jenson's delivery service... My order from yesterday is supposed to arrive at my door today. Brown Santa is en route...
Shifter cable broke on my bike. Stuck with my 20 year old Litespeed until I can get to the LBS, where I will inevitably wait for 20 minutes as an employee gets one from the back.
oy. gotta start getting a few hub related things figured out. also gotta start pulling together a bunch of MTB stuff to sell
Trail ride is likely despite the heat. It's hot enough to sweat out toxins that my ancestors ingested.
#ridepeopleproblems

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
will be attending the georgia show.

might sneak up to portland while out west to see them again.