Quantcast

tuesday gfmt

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, Sparky! I ran circles around the high school track this morning to the tune of six miles. Still plenty of soreness in my back and glute but not nearly as crippling. Soooooo....improvement??

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The home is getting pounded with some lake effect snow right now. I brushed the car off, like one should, but by the time I got around to where I started, it needed to be brushed again. :panic:

But its kind of funny, 2km south on the drive to the work, you just drive out of those dark snowy cloud and into the sun where there isn't a spec of snow.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
present. first dusting of snow for the season, hopefully not the last. kids were excited, took the time to watch them enjoy it while they were waiting to leave for the bus

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Our old cat loves the vent.

I wish I could sleep on airplanes. :disgust:
have you tried drinking....

the guy next to me on the puddle jumper from springfield to charlotte pounded down three bloody maries before we were done boarding....

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello. I am annoyed. I refinanced my auto loan through DCU per @Toshi 's suggestion (still a good move). But I just learned they negated my discount because my direct deposit wasn't enough. I must have missed that in the fine print. No notification or anything, it's fun how they do that to ya. Hard to complain about 1.99% in a world of 7% auto loans, but still

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

24 freedoms at walkies this morning, brrr. It's clear but bitter cold, damn. The wife is freaking out trying to decide what to wear to the Suicidal concert on Friday. I keep telling her nobody will care. :rofl:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hydroseal
'tis "hydrocele" for when you google it. although your term is more colorful for sure

/me is working from the hospital. pancreas cancer day. drove because it was cold and I got enough cold for my tastes last night.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I was thinking more of sealing as in hydrolock or that duct tape leak guy

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I saw that on Reels or some other non-instagram thing. Impressive

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Judging by the snow column on the lawn chair out front the house, we have received nearly a foot of the blessed white stuff and it's coming down again.

Still no snow 15 minutes south of here. :disgust: