Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!!

I hope everyone made it through Monday in good shape. It actually went pretty fast for me for some reason. I guess all that worrying over the company future really make the time whizz by.

Not a whole lot to yesterday evening. I cooked some awesome hamburger steak over smashed red spuds w/gravy. Yummy. I watched a bit of the MNF game, but couldn't stay awake for the end.

Y'all have a great day. I gotta run....I think something is on fire.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning! Went for a 4+ mile run last night. Running while nursing the tail end a cold is hard work...that run was a struggle. But I'm glad I went. MBC is checking out a new gym this morning and I'll be trying it this afternoon. It's half the cost of the one we go to now. Hope it doesn't suck. Speaking of MBC, the dog puked on her last night. :monkey: LOL

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning gang.

Beautiful Tuesday here in PA. 56 as I left the house. I love the fall!

Waiting to take the trip to Houston to start helping the inlaws clean up what's left of the beach house.

Today would be a very good day for a road ride I believe.

Jan 21, 2006
Boone, NC
Morning

It was pretty chilly when I got outside this morning and it was a nice change, hopefully it's like this the rest of the week. I think the high is only supposed to be 71 or 72? This will make marching band practice so much nicer in the evening.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Hey all!

I have been busy, busy, busy!! I spent this past weekend in Charleston, West Virginia helping my sister pack up all her stuff, load it into a moving truck, and drive it all back to NY. 10 hours to drive down..... 12 hours to drive back! What a weekend! It really is beautiful down there, but hearing all those southern accents brought back horrible memories of the time I spent in North Carolina. :twitch:

My biking has been taking a total dive the last few weeks. I've only gotten about 1 ride per week in because I've been away on the weekends, and I'm taking a class on Tuesday nights, which is my other time to ride. It's not looking any better for this week, either. I'm going to have to take up *shudder* jogging or something else I can do on my lunch hour here, pretty soon.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning everyone.

I'm tired. I stayed up to watch the end of the football game and now I'm dragging.
Now I'm watching financial reports on foreign markets and I wonder how bad this will get here at home (and it will) before it starts to rebound. :help:

Last night I went to a friend's and bled my car's brakes, as they were feeling mushy. I hadn't done it in (2?) years and I pushed out some really dark fluid. My brakes feel like new.

IAB: I go to a no-frills gym for $10 a month. Can't beat that!

Rain is gone and sunny skies today, so I'm road riding this afternoon. I was surfing ebay and found a few new road bikes I'd love to have. 6 days and a few hours to talk myself out of it.

Have a great day :monkey:s

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Speaking of MBC, the dog puked on her last night. :monkey: LOL
:banana:

tonight is my last night of this month of night float! woot. i'll still have a week here and there on nights but my nocturnal times are coming to an end.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Going to seine up a bunch of fish this afternoon and key them out... should be a good time. Won our 3rd consecutive flag football game last night, but now instead of sore muscles Ive progressed to just having sore joints. Had to play DE last night instead of my usual MLB spot and that's rough on the knees going balls out after the passer every play. Did get a sack and a couple batted passes and scored a 2pt conversion too.

MountainDrew

Monkey
Aug 15, 2007
Good Morning Monkeys.

Went out to dinner last night for my mothers birthday. To my surprise, my brother was also there. First time I have seen him in over a year. Still a very bitter and spiteful person. Oh well, we had a good time, and good conversation between myself, my wife, mother, and her boyfriend.

As X3 said, nice cool day here in PA. Cant wait till the weekend!

Speaking of MBC, the dog puked on her last night. :monkey: LOL
She has a cut on her leg that she won't leave alone so she's had the lampshade on her head for a while now. I took the cone off the dog and I was gonna sit with her. So I was laying on the bed and I got her to jump up and she kinda stood over me while I scratched her neck. THen all of a sudden she opens her mouth wide likes she's gonna yawn and she PUKES ON ME! All I could do was move my head out of the way but she nailed my chest completely!

I walked to the top of the stairs and said "uhhh, IAB"
"what?"
"the dog just puked on me"

he walked over to the bottom of the stairs and looked up. I couldn't even tell him what happened cuz I was laughing to hard! I was so grossed out but it was so funny as I stood there covered in dog puke (mostly water BTW).

Luckily I was painting last night so I was wearing a shirt I didn't mind throwing out.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
She has a cut on her leg that she won't leave alone so she's had the lampshade on her head for a while now. I took the cone off the dog and I was gonna sit with her. So I was laying on the bed and I got her to jump up and she kinda stood over me while I scratched her neck. THen all of a sudden she opens her mouth wide likes she's gonna yawn and she PUKES ON ME! All I could do was move my head out of the way but she nailed my chest completely!
I paid good money to see something just like that in Thailand once.
Any pics?

Jeff P.

Monkey
Nov 13, 2006
East Bay, Ca
good morning all! I just realized that RM is not blocked at work anymore so im a much happier person. Wonder how long it will last this time...

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Good morning! Went for a 4+ mile run last night. Running while nursing the tail end a cold is hard work...that run was a struggle. But I'm glad I went. MBC is checking out a new gym this morning and I'll be trying it this afternoon. It's half the cost of the one we go to now. Hope it doesn't suck. Speaking of MBC, the dog puked on her last night. :monkey: LOL

Good gyms are hard to find. I'm always worried mine is going to be infiltrated by asshats.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
That's cool.....we've been politely asking all of the Yankees to return to where they came from for many years now.

....And take their sh*tty barbeque with them.
It wasn't necessarily NC that was horrible....... it was what I was going through when I was in NC. It's the association that's bad.... Besides, don't all the Yankees live in Cary and keep to themselves?? :biggrin:

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
I got a ride in last night, short but worth it. I haven't been riding my mountain bike much this year because of triathlon training, but now that the season is over I hope to get back in the mtb swing of things.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all! I've been productive today! Meeting afterschool, then teach a lesson at home and then head to the dress shop to pick up my bridesmaid dress (hopefully it fits). Never ending fun I tell you!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
It wasn't necessarily NC that was horrible....... it was what I was going through when I was in NC. It's the association that's bad.... Besides, don't all the Yankees live in Cary and keep to themselves?? :biggrin:
A transplant keeping to themselves???? .....Oh, that's rich, right there. They're busy, busy, busy expanding out of Cary and into everyone's small towns--telling us "rubes" how we're supposed to think, vote, act, dress, and which direction to wipe our ass. Thank goodness for the cultural mecca that is New York, because otherwise we would be forced to enjoy courteous behavior, that big field that is now a subdivision, good BBQ, and sweet tea. :biggrin:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
ftb or btf?

Oh, NC....

Sears or cob?

:biggrin:

Love for the hillbillys

Psssshht.......Sears has the softest pages. We would use a telephone book, but everyone knows we don't have tele-o-phones here in the South. As a matter of fact, I've been sending these posts by smoke signal to the nearest post office where they have them new-fangeled Enterwebz.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good morning monkies!

Had a great time this weekend hanging out at the CalState Championship race this weekend at Woodward West. Took a few pictures, but tried to hide in the shade as much as possible.

Yesterday was a busy day for both Orven and me. We took my truck in to get the front end aligned before we head out to Vegas for Interbike this weekend. Then off to a songram appt, where Orven got his first peek at the munchkin that has been kicking his head for the past few weeks when he lays on my stomach.

Then I met up with a friend who was giving me a hard time about not starting my baby registry yet....guess I better get to it. :p

Hope everyone is doing well. :)

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning monkies!

Had a great time this weekend hanging out at the CalState Championship race this weekend at Woodward West. Took a few pictures, but tried to hide in the shade as much as possible.

Yesterday was a busy day for both Orven and me. We took my truck in to get the front end aligned before we head out to Vegas for Interbike this weekend. Then off to a songram appt, where Orven got his first peek at the munchkin that has been kicking his head for the past few weeks when he lays on my stomach.

Then I met up with a friend who was giving me a hard time about not starting my baby registry yet....guess I better get to it. :p

Hope everyone is doing well. :)
:cheers: YEAH!!!!