Quantcast

~~~ Tuesday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
After a long and difficult battle with Monday, it appears Monday has shown up disguised as Tuesday.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

After 7 hours in a rough-riding delivery truck, my back is shot today. I spent a large portion of the morning in the weigh station getting a citation because upper management didn't get the truck licensed for a larger number liked I had asked several months back. Meh....they're footing the bill, so me no worry.

It was a smokin' 98 degrees when I left Charlotte yesterday at 4pm, and I still had 3 more hours to home, and an A/C that just quit working. :eek:

Spent most of the evening in a comfy, horizontal position on the couch wishing I had never volunteered to do that job. :thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Had a nice LUNA Ride last night. Small group, but we had a good pace and managed to expand the ladies skills and confidence so that's a huge plus!!! Teaching a few lessons today and housework.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Morning.
Ever wake up to your alarm clock and it feels like you had just went to bed? That happened this morning. Ugh.
New coffee maker had coffee waiting for me this morning though, that was nice.

Ran into the cute girl across the hall this morning, so that was nice. I should talk to her one of these days, haha.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Morning y'all! Slept in today. Ran. Planning for the upcoming school year for the rest of the day ... or at least until 2:30 or so. I'll probably head down to the beach after that.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

Had a technical phone interview with a shop up in Portland. Nailed it!

I feel pretty damn good right now. :D