Quantcast

~~~Tuesday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hey, hey, hey. It's another Tuesday.

I am on week 3 of a head/chest cold and have a stuffed up right ear. Need home remedies to unclog this thing. Help!

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Didn't get a minute of sleep. Too excited as I am going to the Flash Bus tour here in Denver with Joe Mcnally and David Hobby from strobist today. Being a voice activated light stand for the show and need to be to the convention center in an hour. It is over at 5 then off to dinner and beers with the lady friend!!!

Going to be a hell of a day with many red bulls to keep me up until about 3am.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO

I am on week 3 of a head/chest cold and have a stuffed up right ear. Need home remedies to unclog this thing. Help!
Musinex!!!

Your sinuses are very backed up and it is clogging your ear canal. I have had that happen a few times when I was younger.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Morning Monkeys,

long day ahead of me hopefully topped off with an all mountain ride. Starting to fix all the little things in my truck getting it ready to sell, I hate to get rid of it but I need something smaller. Will probably end up getting an older Cherokee or Subaru, haven't made a decision yet. Have a good one.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin'.
2 weeks until we leave for a cruise then I start my jorb when we get back. I think i may go check out Borders today & swing by the tobacco shop. supposed to start raining/snowing & supposed to for most of the week.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all. I am really tired. I have been getting to sleep at like 12-1 every night in the last week. I have to be up and out the door by 6:30am. I think the lack of sleep has started to catch up.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Morning.
Coffee, moar coffee...

Busy yesterday, lots of running from store to store. Finally got the wheel back for my roadie though, so hopefully I can get some riding in soon.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Tuesday!

Tonight is round 3 of the Roller Rumble series so we'll head down to drink some beer and spin. I'm Bike Ridie Heidi.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:
Took the day off for a long weekend. Spring Break is here so the wife is off all week. Think were gonna spend it doing a lot of nothing together. If current weather conditions hold I sense a trip to Buffalo Creek in my very near future. :weee:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

unclog a nose.....grill some jalopenos....grilled some jalopenos before while i had a clogged nose.....wunderbar.....sinus cleared.

as far as the clogged ear....listening to some DMB might provide the desired effect you are looking for....

Last edited:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
unclog a nose.....grill some jalopenos....grilled some jalopenos before while i had a clogged nose.....wunderbar.....sinus cleared.
+1
My dad was dehydrating some jalapenos (crushing them into a jalapeno seasoning he makes). The fumes from the dehydrator would clear up anything!

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali

You're not the only sick one. I think I feel a case of the snow sniffles coming on :D

Had to wax the fat skis last night cause I'm gonna get some epic powpow tomorrow!