Quantcast

~~~Tuesday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

I'm not shaving because it is No Beard Day. And WTF kind of day is Persons Day in Canada? I'll just be secure in the knowledge that today is National Chocolate Cupcake Day.

Found out yesterday that we are getting bonuses this year, mostly due to the project I'm on.

On the right of way again today.

Be safe out there.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Cubicle move is complete. With the government, I've discovered if you don't like where you're sitting, just wait 2 months.
Volunteered at bingo last night at the local veteran's home. That always makes me laugh. Love those guys.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
LOL @ STUFF! Happy Tuesday imo. Hit the gym last night. I've been neglecting the weight workouts lately and figure now is a good time to get back at it. 3-5 mile run planned after work today, depending on how the legs respond.

Our new pooch keeps peeing in the house including in her crate, no matter how often we let her outside. There's got to be something wrong with her because it's not normal for them to pee in their crates. She had an infection last week that we are still treating but I would think that would have cleared by now. So, looks like another trip to vet for more tests. Poor dog.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, it seems that it will turn out to be a decent day in western NY so I may try to go for a small ride after work. Although the yard is turning into a small jungle so mowing the lawn wouldn't be a bad idea either.

BussaFrame

Monkey
Apr 19, 2005
Morning Monkey's. Trying to get back in the swing of pedaling. Rode Sunday, gym last night, and a ride tonight. I'm fairly certain I'm taking Wednesday and Thursday off...

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
i honestly dont think the teacher teaching my class right now realizes NO ONE is listening.... every one have head phones in and is watching youtube stuff.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Woke up late, and haven't had enough coffee yet! It's my lunch break and I don't want lunch so I'm likely to be hungry & grumpy later too. Lots of little projects going on at school have been keeping me busy. I also came to the dreaded realization that I need to start working on my winter concert songs with my Elementary classes in two weeks :eek:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin all. Just got back from a weekend up at Acadia taking in the foliage and all the wonder of that place. Tis beautiful this time of year. Got my adrenalin rush climbing the Beehive Trail, not exactly for those that get nervous around heights. Tonight I get the pleasure of sorting through all my pictures.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Brrr - 33 degrees for my ride in. I couldn't see most of the way because my eyes were watering so badly. Seemed totally safe to me. :)

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
slept in, going to work late tonight 11-midnight or there abouts. gonna drive the pickup and camper to work and spend the night there instead of driving over an hour to get home at 1 only to go back to the office at 8.

Now where did I set down that mug of coffee??

BussaFrame

Monkey
Apr 19, 2005
Wow! LONG time no post! How are you doing these days? I think of you everytime I pull out my SS (oh the torture) :)
Things are good. I was burned out on riding for a little while there. Trying to get back into it, I'm glad that you like the SS.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning!

Happy Tuesday!

It's also bully awareness week. Some guy on the radio confronted his Jr. High bully, he's 44 now and used to be "the fat kid". Pretty interesting! Be nice out there :) Hugs, not thugs!