Quantcast

~~~Tuesday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
0805, the flag is up and no GMT yet??

Bald eagle flew over me coming to work, going to be a good day. The spirits are with me. Sign I need to ride the metal pony!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. I saw a gorgeous red fox yesterday, but no bald eagle. Had a nice LUNA ride with the ladies last night. I only stayed for half as that's about as long as baby will let me ride for without making me too uncomfortable. 3 more weeks to go!!!!

Tonight is my Band's spring concert. I certainly hope they sound better tonight than they did yesterday in dress rehearsal. What is usually our best song was our worst by far yesterday :( Jazz rehearsal next period and boy do I hope they've practiced 'cause last rehearsal was WEAK! I know it's busy this time of year, but I am not tolerating their excuses anymore. The music isn't that challenging and their complaining is unbelieveable (this coming from a very preggo chick that isn't complaining!)

Off to grab some coffee and make sure the stage is set...cheers!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

It's a beautiful, but slightly windy day here in central NC. Birds are chirping, the coffee is hot and I am.....well.....the birds are chirping and the coffee is hot.

The week feels like quicksand.......someone throw me a line...QUICK!! :D

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning all, it's Tuesday. Had a great ride back home in the sunshine yesterday, it felt like summer! Back to clouds today, but it's all good, I'm getting stoked for bike to work month!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I had a crazy nightmare last night.

I had some horrible injury and my whole arm had to be removed and swapped for a mechaarm (supposedly as functional). For some strange reason the surgery was trasfered from jail to a dirt jump track placed on a beach but when it started and I was already immobilized the doctor told me there is something wrong with my face and that he decided to do some plastic surgery on it but halfway through he decided to have a sandwich with his mate on a nearby bench.
Then I woke up.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Strangely the only things I saw the day before was King of Comedy and an episode of Game of Thrones.