Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I miss working from home. Problem is this place is very old school and much of my work requires me to piss people off in person to get things done and that doesn't work so well via the internetz. My ebully skills are lacking.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Agreed. I kept waiting to stumble into a homeless camp but I think the cold winters make it impossible to be homeless up there. The meth labs, I assume, are hidden far enough off the highway that I wouldn't be able to walk to them.
Back in the late 90s we would run into them on forest land within 50 yards of the road, the trees blocked the view but the trails leading to them attracted hikers and bikers.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Decided that since it was 95° and sunny today, I should wash the car. It looks awesome with all the dust, tree sap, and wheel grime gone, but I was cooked afterwards.

Tomorrow there shall be two wheeled drifts and rocks pinging my downtube.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Our local fire is reasonably contained, the first burn that occurred earlier in the day that was thought to have been contained was 3000 acres - the latest estimate is 15,000 acres in about 3 hours due the wind storm. Luckily only one structure was torched and no people, livestock or pets were injured. It was the biggest fire in the state so far this season.