Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Slowly returning to a schedule. Did not nap yesterday, slept all night, albeit I woke up earlier than I would have liked. Might take the kayak up to Rampart with the wife. PT for my shoulder again this evening.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Is today father's day in the US? Odd that it falls on a Tuesday... if it is, happy f-day to all you heros!

as for me, I think these new meds fuck with my sleep. Took them Thursday, Friday and Monday. Woke up at fyv eh ehm on Friday, Saturday and Tuesday... I'm giving them a try for a week. But that's not gonna fly if it continues...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Coffee'ing it now.

Had to come into the city to visit a building. Fuck this traffic, how do people do it?

It was 80f already when I left the house before 7am. :dead:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I got out early for a five mile run before the heat wave hits. Not a great run...tired legs and no energy. I will do some sort of pedaling later...hopefully I can outside for it even though it'll be 95 degrees.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Is today father's day in the US? Odd that it falls on a Tuesday... if it is, happy f-day to all you heros!

as for me, I think these new meds fuck with my sleep. Took them Thursday, Friday and Monday. Woke up at fyv eh ehm on Friday, Saturday and Tuesday... I'm giving them a try for a week. But that's not gonna fly if it continues...
Father's Day was this past Sunday down yonder.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
71 degrees in my tent at 5:00am. Gonna be fakken hot today. Good thing it rained last night and it’s sauna like humid. But it’s totally cool cuz there’s not much water. So there is that. Have fun indoors monkeys.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hello. Going to take the kids to some water slides in a few minutes. Waffling on a AliExpress order to replace some spare TPU tubes and grab a new jersey and vest plus some other small parts. I guess it’s all shit I don’t really need But isn’t that what buying shit is all about?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hello. Going to take the kids to some water slides in a few minutes. Waffling on a AliExpress order to replace some spare TPU tubes and grab a new jersey and vest plus some other small parts. I guess it’s all shit I don’t really need But isn’t that what buying shit is all about?
yes! buying shit that you don't need, AND having it shipped to you from the other side of the PLANET. makes sense. :thumb:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
About to grab breakfast then check out. I guess I have to go back to the real world now. FTS.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
In our quarterly review it was revealed that a previous employee was suing the company. So the dude who got paid for a year and literally did nothing has decided he wants more. Fuck me.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
We're at the airport in Nassau. Delta overbooked the flight back to ATL people are fucking losing it. WTF Delta? Of all places, a damn near 100% tourist location when flying to the US.