Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Haley's kart is done. Now I need to figure out when I can get down to the shop to get it... Just work today.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hello my droogs, whatever that means

woke up early and took advantage to work out. Did a weak-ass row and some weak ass weights. I know that i need to start weak-ass so I don't hurt myself, but maintaining motivation can be a challenge. Also, hi.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
howdy all

42 Freedoms on spin in to work so put on an extra layer and donned gloves

then I got the two elder kids signed up for an EAA Young Eagles Day intro flight. Nov 9 down in 'squeeb's neighborhood. :)

gonefirefightin

free wieners
had to pay a water hauler 100 bucks to put 1k gallons in the new septic tank up on the hill yesterday, it wasn't enough, need to haul more water up there to get it filled to the D box, thumb on the excavator stopped working yesterday, service truck should be out this morning, local water district wants 9 grand to install a $199 meter, of course, they play dumb when I ask why.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Taco Tuesday indeed. Finally got a release candidate build, so I got some breaking to do today. But first, I'll be in the shed having breakfast.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
dropped my chain twice on the single speed on the ride in to work today... time to add some tension I guess. but doing that also requires re-adjusting the v-brakes. kind of a pain in the ass system.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
10 mile run done on the track this morning. And I just looked at my 401K for the first time in a while and JHFC what the hell happened!? (in a good way)
I hadn't checked since May. Apparently President Harris has been doing great for the "economy".

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Why not use a tensioner?
hmmm. I'll look into it. I can't remember off the top of my head if there's a hanger on the bike. but that certainly would be a good solution. especially in winter when it fills with ice and slush. maybe even something as low-tech as a hose and a zip-tie would work...

Last edited: