Quantcast

!!!!!!!!! Tuesday GTM %%%%%

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Went to the gym. Still sore in my left legs from last weeks overload of said left leg. Old and weak. Kettlebells effort is helping my back which feels much better than last year. Seeing a surgeon on Friday for next steps for the collarbone.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Woke up just before 5 with wicked reflux. Didn’t eat anything out of the ordinary last night. Dry heaved in the sink for a bit and generally felt like death. Ugh

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
let the puppy sleep outside of its kennel last night for the first time. no pee or poops found this morning. He is 6 months old so it's about time that he has figured it out. EMT recert starts tomorrow. I still have around 300 pages of textbook to read in prep.

Espresso then eats and out the door

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Aren't you kinda young for that kind of nonsense, Gramps?

Might I suggest less fatty beef in your diet? :busted:
I didn't even have anything extravagant like that! Roasted Garlic Triscuits with mascarpone and a kare pan, I think. Not even close to bedtime.

It was atypical and quite horrible. My nose got stuffed up, the stomach juices got that far north.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Omnicron symptoms subsiding, my global sleep patterns have assimilated into efficient but brief Borg like schedules of brief rechargings, Flem and mucus now resembles liquid nails on a sub 30 degree jobsite, Taste and smell continues to be inoperable despite many ill fated diagnostic attempts suggested by the lounge, Still no contact from the outside world.

In other news......

Last few packages should arrive for the impending egress to the islands for some sun and copious amount of alcohol intake.

I have begun my search for the new toy, a 2022 Sea-Doo Fish Pro Trophy with full electronics package. Finding one that will be delivered without a buyer will be challenging.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I didn't even have anything extravagant like that! Roasted Garlic Triscuits with mascarpone and a kare pan, I think. Not even close to bedtime.

It was atypical and quite horrible. My nose got stuffed up, the stomach juices got that far north.
Did you make your own mascarpone? That cheese is super-easy...

And that's kind of the dairy-equivalent of fatty beef. :D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys, and holy hell.

Why am I having to explain what we should be doing to the guy who is supposed to be leading this endeavor? We are damn near a year into this process and I'm the only one with anything to show for it.

It's shed Tuesday. :drag:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
If house mice they will come back. You need to find out where they enter the house.

Oh yes, after figuring out that we have mice I went on the hunt and am pretty sure I found where they get in. There's a small space on the sill in the garage where it appears they can gain access to the adjacent wall. I shall be blocking that off right quick.