Quantcast

!!!!!!!!! Tuesday GTM %%%%%

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
That’s awesome. Our local club bought 16 acres next to our local trail this fall. We are in the funds finding stage. Hopefully your town gets on board.
we got county parks and rec to pony up for the one in the park by our local trail system. they love the trails we built and what they do for the park and county's reputation. it got so much use they put in lights the next year.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
we got county parks and rec to pony up for the one in the park by our local trail system. they love the trails we built and what they do for the park and county's reputation. it got so much use they put in lights the next year.
Our county is ass backwards and doesn’t have a parks department :nope: That’s a project a few of us have been working on changing. It’s mind numbing.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Our county is ass backwards and doesn’t have a parks department :nope: That’s a project a few of us have been working on changing. It’s mind numbing.

Ron Swanson would be proud

The county where I lived in Virginia had zero parks. They proudly told people to just go to the bougie neighboring county. If you wanted your kids to learn more than how to park a doublewide you also wanted to send them to school in the neighboring county. They did generate a lot of good meth cooks so maybe the chemistry program was strong.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I had a killer bmx track under lights back outside of Chicago as a young adult. I rode there every chance I had, especially cool after dark.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
It's time to get busy. We need 3500 cubic yards of gravel, 340 tons of asphalt, and about 800k.
damn dude! i'm sure the county put in some prep time but pretty sure ours was around $200k from velo solutions. you must be planning a monster track!
here's a random video of ours. kinda weird dude, but obviously a good rider...

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
damn dude! i'm sure the county put in some prep time but pretty sure ours was around $200k from velo solutions. you must be planning a monster track!
here's a random video of ours. kinda weird dude, but obviously a good rider...
We are building a pair of tracks - a smaller more pinner jump track and a larger intermediate track that has an ADA compliant run. We are going to use the permeable asphalt in-fill over the drain areas. Gonna be amazing.

7464-top.jpg

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
I mean, sure, I'm way late for this.

At work tonight, then a week off. Much of which will have temps cold enough for frozen trails vs. gloopy winter slop. Excellent!