Quantcast

$&@"tuesderp gmt"@&$

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Wifey was up coughing half the night which caused the little one to wake up a few times. So that means I didn't get the best sleep last night either. Ugh...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Dear Dry Wallers,

I have a new found respect for you and the work that you do. Please continue to make seamless walls everywhere so the rest of us don't have to.

Thanks.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
high 30s this morning. I might break out the long sleeve uniform tee. The forecast is for rain starting this evening and lasting through Sunday.and they will be cold storms....Ski Season in the Sierras just in time for Thanksgiving. First time in years that they might have a good opening snowpack

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Snowmobile with sled to drag carcass.
Snow-shoeing is just slo-motion jogging.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Cold morning. I was proud to be the only in this 16 story building to ride to work.

I am still feeling my party bonanza from this weekend.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Snow is clearing up here in Denver. That is all.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Found out I can store the boat at the fair grounds in the unused barns during the winter. $1.75 a foot and once I park it, I can't get it out until April. That works since I didn't go out until May this year and it was damn cold still. :rofl:

I like the idea of the boat being indoors. I just need to rip the seats out first so I can have them recovered.

I need to go for a bike ride and it's too damn cold! I'm a pussy, I know.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Snow day from work, snow apocalypse. 48"+ fell from 9pm last night to 6am this morning. They are calling for another 1'-2' today and 6"-12" more tomorrow. Snuck out early this morning to buy beer, travel bans everywhere now.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
http://raddecisionsupport.com/

I made this today. Site is nothing fancy, just a place from which to link my little JavaScript apps. Goal is to turn each one into a paper--20 papers for the next promotion (11 more to go!).

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

This mornings planned 14 mile run turned into an 11.5 mile fail fest. Don't know if it was because I didn't run at all last week due to the weather, the fact that it's still pretty cold, the horrendous head wind miles 7-10, combination of the three or what. Miles 8 and 9 were both 11+ minute miles, and I was completely out of gas and quit at 11.5 miles in, and just walked the last 2.5 back to the house. I'm done, tired and cold.

might start running....

probably will see psychiatrist first.
See the shrink first, then take up running. Every moment you're not running will feel fantastic.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The national weather service is bumping totals to over 60" maybe I'll have tomorrow off too.
I have about 2" here. The fire department had to shovel off my Aunts roof in Cheektowaga. The Cat finally came home. They have about 2' already. She says the worst part is the town didn't pick up the leaves yet.