Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work. Markets have been down every day since I left for Whistler. This will be fun /s.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Hopped on the new jerb train and applied for an internal position this morning. Whatever gets me out of supporting manufacturing.

I was reading something the other day about people quitting their manager and not their jobs. That would be true in 1/3 of my positions. My past 2 managers have been surprisingly competent and good people.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Mornin! You know me, I skied all weekend and fit a swim in too. As I predicted Friday, the whiskey Barrel aged barlewine was my favorite at the beer festival!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Had a nice weekend at home for once (atleast part of it). I am music directing Syd's 4th grade drama production so we had practice on Saturday morning. There are only a couple of songs being sung and a couple of dances and the kids are doing great! I went to the gym last night while Syd was at practice....I despise those torture devices (elliptical) but managed to get something accomplished. Will likely do some more tonight.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Hardest line I've ever run: Spanky's Ladder to Garnett Bowl to Spanky's Shoulder to Skid Lips to Ruby Bowls.

I think the total vertical over the weekend was somewhere around 10,000 feet. My legs were blown halfway through Sunday and had to cut out mid-day. Boot to knee deep powder both Saturday and Sunday. Totally epic. On a side note, I need to learn how to properly ski. A lot of what we rode would have been much, much easier on skis.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I am at work. Wife is at home as the hopefully final round of subcontractors fixing shit that wasn't done or done right at close comes by.

Rehearsal tonight: I hope I don't suck, as last week I uncharacteristically sucked. 'tis not good for the psyche.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Just got a call from my doctor, and it looks as if after almost ten years of dealing with crashing blood sugar levels we may be discovering exactly what is going on. What we know so far is it is not the beetus, and its not hypoglycemia. Very happy my current doctor has worked so hard to find the cause instead of just treating the symptoms.

Well here is to another day of fasting and four times out blood tests.

The good news is they ruled out any tumor or cancer in the last series of testing...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just got a call from my doctor, and it looks as if after almost ten years of dealing with crashing blood sugar levels we may be discovering exactly what is going on. What we know so far is it is not the beetus, and its not hypoglycemia. Very happy my current doctor has worked so hard to find the cause instead of just treating the symptoms.

Well here is to another day of fasting and four times out blood tests.

The good news is they ruled out any tumor or cancer in the last series of testing...
EbolAids