Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
All my tax documents are in. House is paid off enough that I have few deductions. Looks like I will be going with the standard deduction. Filing should be easy.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hey - if the Israelis can't get along with the Palestinians... what makes you think skiers and snowboarders have any hope?

The only hope is for snowboarders to BECOME skiers, a la Stoney and Full Trucker. :homer:
you've got your sh*t backwards. every stop and think about the relationship between snowboarding and surfing, and then skiing and.... oh yea. :busted:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
you've got your sh*t backwards. every stop and think about the relationship between snowboarding and surfing, and then skiing and.... oh yea. :busted:
So what you are saying is that everyone should become pseudo-surfers? I think the surfing community came up with a term for that: Poseur?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hey - if the Israelis can't get along with the Palestinians... what makes you think skiers and snowboarders have any hope?

The only hope is for snowboarders to BECOME skiers, a la Stoney and Full Trucker. :homer:
I started skiing. I switched to boarding in highschool because it worked well with all of the skating and surfing i did. I am currently, first touch since my teens, riding mid-level blues. Just a matter of time to get back up to speed.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Mod'd a desktop PC with a 3.6GHz Business Class Processor, external Video Card w/ overclock software, high output PSU, Motherboard/CPU cooler, 5G Wireless, HDMI-out to the Television.

Has been a few weeks - I now use the computer less for some reason.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Rehearsal went ok but I still was not enjoying the exposed, soft soloes (Lincoln Portrait for the music literate). I gave up my part to someone else in the section. Music is supposed to be fun, and I was too close to the edge of my endurance given the limited practice time I get these days in the garage, after the kids are in bed.