Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Spent most of the morning trying to get internet installed. Fuck Comcast. It was raining large amounts of visible electromagnetic radiation so I took the idiot dog for a long walk.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Except for the obnoxious fees I have always had good results with Comcast.
In my last house they kept accidentally disconnecting my house. Would always take 3-4 days before a service guy could make it out there. Today they sent me to their advertising dept to pick up hardware. They then sent me to the right place. Wasted an hour and a few bucks in parking. Then the activation locked up. Spent an hour on the phone with them, someone had clustered my account settings.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
In my last house they kept accidentally disconnecting my house. Would always take 3-4 days before a service guy could make it out there. Today they sent me to their advertising dept to pick up hardware. They then sent me to the right place. Wasted an hour and a few bucks in parking. Then the activation locked up. Spent an hour on the phone with them, someone had clustered my account settings.
Well that does suck, around here we don't have to pick up or install.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Found out just before I left work that a coworker passed last night after a two year battle with bile duct cancer. Matt had some serious screws loose. I liked him a lot. Tonight I pour one out for the homie.

:(

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Found out just before I left work that a coworker passed last night after a two year battle with bile duct cancer. Matt had some serious screws loose. I liked him a lot. Tonight I pour one out for the homie.

:(
:stosh: