Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rain today and tomorrow, time to open the fork again. We're supposed to go to teens this weekend and then get 3" of snow next Tuesday, WTF?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Looks like summer will be appreciated quite a lot this year. :)

Also good morning monkies. Today's plan tooth extraction, to date it will be most expensive tooth I have lost. Meh... I'll have a few others left.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. GoPro gimbal is still broken. Unclear whether I should go waste time in my office at work or do the same at home.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
new bag of coffee, they were out of my regular roast so I got a bag of beans from the same company in a french roast. Slightly different, not bad but it will take a bit to get used to the taste difference. the caffene level is doing its job and I am only half way thought the cup.

Did a good hard hour on the elliptical last night then slept like a brick ...WIN

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, beautiful people. Masters swim before work...kind of sleepwalked through it.

Bike workout tonight will include 20 minutes of "give it everything you've got." :dead:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Going to pick up my friend from Jail today. It is to make up for the fact I am a asshole and never visited him. Elmira is pretty far from Rochester by the way.... I'll get some Speedies out of the deal however....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Another day at the grind. Time to continue dropping truth bombs on people whose logic centers aren't receptive to such rationale.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Ah the joys of work. Ever have those days when everyone waits for you to solve all of their problems? That has been my running theme for the last week. I need some fresh air and an elevated heart rate to put my head back on straight.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Is that because vets make good money? Or because you'd like to have your entire arm up a cow's ass?
I suspect he's trying to say that having one's arm up a cow's vajayjay and one's head up its ass while being stomped on the fingers of his other hand still beats his current job situation?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Another day another interview. Actually had a great meeting today with a company I really like. No personality test required. I am sort of being asked to create my own job and sell them on the idea. Not easy but I like the challenge.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Another day another interview. Actually had a great meeting today with a company I really like. No personality test required. I am sort of being asked to create my own job and sell them on the idea. Not easy but I like the challenge.
That is similar to what I did here, only after I was hired. They had a need, but didn't know how best to fill it. So they brought me in as a contractor, I laid out how I would do things were it my job and they converted me the first month.

I still have no idea what I am doing, but it is obvious that they don't, either. So I'm good. :rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Rain and cold, brrr. Dropping the kids car off tomorrow, will get the plates next week. I just got the title in the mail and already made a DMV trip this week. I can only deal with that place in small doses. I am taking it to Les Schwab tonight to have them balance the wheels and tell m how bad the 3 different tires are. :rofl:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rain. And lots of it.

This morning has been a zoo. I hauled ass to work, but the rain delayed the commute; opened my office door at 9:08am and was supposed to be joining in on a meeting at 9am. I called in and one guy had called in from his car and the others were having Skype problems. Dodged one there hah.

Now to eat this delicious salad for lunch. I made chicken last night specifically for this salad. That chicken is still in my fridge and NOT in the salad. Fail.