Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Exhausting morning exercise is exhausting. On my way to work now, I would rather be :lazy2:. On a positive note, sunny and 80F is a forecast I can live with.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Up early to go to gym but... not feeling it. Will go to work early and bang out some forward planning. Isn't all planning going forward? I should tell my boss.

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Small family bike ride around the neighborhood with my wife and son last night. He's definitely getting too big for the bike trailer yet I do like the added drag for getting back in shape. Last night was the first time he actually showed interest in riding his own bike on these type of rides. We tried with a strider type bike last year but he just wasn't into it. I didn't want to do the whole training wheels thing but looks like it might be the best option at this point. Oh well, at least he's finally showing interest.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
woke up oh so groggy. Moar Coffee type of day. Supposed to rain through Friday which figures since I put new tires on the road bike... Re-did the wiring on the campers rear view cameras' dash board monitor. Electrical noise is now filtered out and the night vision image is much clearer.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Yo. Subie blew a bunch of codes so dropped off at mechanic friend's shop & got to ride franken DJ bike to kiddo's school then home, with totally misaligned brake caliper to disc...good workout at least!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Howdy. Today's Tuesday is filled with meetings. I'm okay with that, if it keeps the rest of the week open.

Also, apparently this Friday is a holiday? Hell yeah, unexpected short week means MOAR riding. :weee:

I do feel like I am on the verge of getting sick, though. My throat feels rough and the brain is slightly foggy. Thus, I will be doing my best to slurp back tea and some sort of cold remedy. Oh and lots of sleep, which hopefully the bong shed will help with.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Had a great ride yesterday after work. Trying to bang shit out to repeat the process today. Just realized that after this weekend I'll be traveling the next 3 weekends--two of which have significant bike content. Thus, new tires and brake pads are on the way.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, took the wife to dinner last night for her birthday, stayed out late and little man still woke up early. Coffee game is strong, work stuff today for a few hours so more overtime. Got some errands to run in the mean time

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Slept 9 hours last night. I woke up at 3 confused at to what to do, as that's my normal 6 hours. I promptly went back to sleep. Ride workout tonight.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Any locals free to ride Mountain Lion Friday early afternoon? I have to be back before 5 so was planning on being at the trailhead around 1:30...

:wave:

Is it Friday yet? Why yes, yes it is. :banana:
It's also my Friday. 8 days of vacation starting tomorrow, mostly hanging around home/zoo/riding/errands/etc.

Bike to train station, train ride, bike to work. I think I am going to start riding the bike all the way home when feasible.
How long would the ride be?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
My boss just got let go, should make things interesting. Not that I've really reported to anyone for 9 years...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Had a great ride yesterday after work. Trying to bang shit out to repeat the process today. Just realized that after this weekend I'll be traveling the next 3 weekends--two of which have significant bike content. Thus, new tires and brake pads are on the way.
any of your trips out this way?

My boss just got let go, should make things interesting. Not that I've really reported to anyone for 9 years...
interesting...same here. made for a 2 beer lunch and much excite/gossip. the ensuing 2 1/2 month "lame duck" period should be fun. :cool:

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Happy not-monday-anymore-day

Did 6k on the roadie last night, first ride in months.

Got a nice 5.4k loop starting from my door thanks to map-my-ride. should make for a good daily for the next 2 weeks then build up to 10k week after. Plan to undo all the benefits of training May 11-13th at Okanagan International Beer fest. Followed by May long weekend house warming and Knox Mountain Hillclimb spectating.

Things are looking up!

Sunny today too.