Quantcast

****Tuesderp GMT****

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Many inconvenient truths were forced out of me today. Don't shoot me, I am just trying to add structure and common sense to the mess created by people getting paid 2x+ my salary. :dead:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
But my new desk (cube ftl) was raised to wookie height when I came in this morning. No more hunching over the keyboard!
you should get one of those fancy things that raises your computer so you can stand at your desk....but then you would be visible from the waist up behind the walls of your cubicle...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Speaking of 29ers... I need a 29er fork. The Revelation on my hardtail has blowed up real good, and I've never really like that fork. Would prefer a Fox Forx 34 with 130-140mm travel, 15/100 QR TA, tapered steerer. Anyone holding?

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
One off show with Danzig and only. Tickets start at $50 and go up to $250.
If its misfits with danzig. Buy now, my buddy got to go and apperently the tickets started at 300 or maybe 400. But soon went to thousands each on the secondary market. Though i just heard this second hand so who knows.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If its misfits with danzig. Buy now, my buddy got to go and apperently the tickets started at 300 or maybe 400. But soon went to thousands each on the secondary market. Though i just heard this second hand so who knows.
Oh I know. Danzig definitely wants to pad his retirement fund.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
you should get one of those fancy things that raises your computer so you can stand at your desk....but then you would be visible from the waist up behind the walls of your cubicle...
I do. My wall is sternum height.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
i’ve seen em with skinny angry glenn and, later, fat angry glenn solo, and, later them without glenn. have no desire to see that kitty litter slingin a-hole relive his glory days.
That's where you get to punch him out.
:rofl:

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wind is really blowing outside, weather just reported a 101mph gust just west of us. Hopefully our chimney caps stay put tonight.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Wife and I just had a debate..... She ended it with " Shit.... You are right....".

Hell has frozen over, sorry guys I used everyone's luck for the whole year

This is scarier than someone trying to divide by zero