Quantcast

***Tuesderp***

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Pretty cruisy day today but I'm thinking I might have a hernia, I have been doing some dumb/awkward lifts at work.
Thought I had a bruise next to my bellybutton but it seems to be something more.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I have really had some bad days being sick. I has affected my mood but finally getting on the other side.

Hopefully I can ride my mtb this week for the first time in a very long time!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Feeling kind of sneezy and slow today. Shall hop on the e-bike and cruise in soon.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Decided to check email somewhat early this morning. Apparently I am teaching a class this morning at 9am. I probably should prepare for that...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. SqEarl and I managed to get in a mountain bike ride last night. I miss riding those rocks and roots but damn it's tiring on my hardtail. Time to ramp up my efforts of finding a new FS rig for both of us. I may have found one for him....trying to coordinate a test ride this weekend. Packing the camper today so we can hit the road for a long weekend of drinking...I mean camping...with our crew. Must bake cupcakes for the shenanigans tonight.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. SqEarl and I managed to get in a mountain bike ride last night. I miss riding those rocks and roots but damn it's tiring on my hardtail. Time to ramp up my efforts of finding a new FS rig for both of us. I may have found one for him....trying to coordinate a test ride this weekend. Packing the camper today so we can hit the road for a long weekend of drinking...I mean camping...with our crew. Must bake cupcakes for the shenanigans tonight.
What is he getting? :boss:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Has been pretty much pouring rain here since about 4pm yesterday... so much for the grass going dormant. :disgust:
I started prepping to re-paint an outside doorframe on Sunday morning. It's been covered in plastic since Sunday lunchtime, hoping the weather tomorrow lets me carry on and maybe get it finished...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Broomfield supposedly got 3.5" of rain since 7am. 20% of their average annual rainfall in 4hrs. This is totally normal...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
He's going to test ride a Yeti SB130 It's at the top of his list of wants right now and I am trying to make it happen (so I can get one too of course lol)
I know a size XL (outside chance it's an L) that's been ridden once that might be available.

Hey @stoney what's the build?

:D